•|Prologue|•

-Standing, standing, standing ! Throws a voice above my head.

I fight against sleep,I haven't desire to get up from this bed si cozy, but the "standing "are still heard.

-Um...Uhm let me sleep.Have I blown between two sighs by putting the first pillow that my hand that feeld my bed found on ifs way,on my head.

-Oh no little lazy. Go up there.

There I recognize the voice of my mother. But I pretend I don't even hear it and I even snore quietly,something I've never done before. Decidely I'm just a bad actress.

Now I can't hear anything except the wind that "whistles" the windows of my room made aluminum and glass. So I guess she ended up leaving me alone. But all of sudden,I hear steps and then small noises and finally the cool wind of this early winter comes violently tickling my feet that come out a little of my cover. As I bring it back to my feet I feel we're pulling it. Now I find myself without cover and my body begins to feel little by little the freshness of the room. When I open these I see my mother smiling maliciously. This small woman, a little round and generous forms is my ray of sunshine. With her clear complexion,her angelic face,she expresses sweetness and wisdom! The sun filters throughout the room through the branches of the coconut tree outside,near my window which is now open.

-But Maaaah...I say of a voice sleepily and reproachfully.

-My mother (Mah): There is no mah that holds. Get up,it's already ten o'clock. The others woke up a long time ago and you sleep in.

-Me: But you know I came back late yesterday and I'm too tired.

-Mah: Oh! And like that, the others aren't tired them ? I remind you that you came back together!

She likes the word "other",my mother...that I guarantee it.

-Me: Mhhh okay,I get up.

-Mah: This is good my baby! Hurry down.

-Me: Mah!

She smiles and gets out of my room. She knows very well that I hate this nickname. Even if I'm the youngest of the family I don't like being taken for a baby : I'm 19 years old anyway !

I get up,I fold the sheets, I redo my bed and then head to the bathroom. After my shower, I puton my Adidas jogging set (sweat-shirts and pants) and then I put my veil on my head while wrapping it around my neck.
And yes I'm veiled: I wear the hijab since I was fifteen.

-Hey,look where are you going sleeper! Send me a voice.

I'm up the head and see Fatima,a smoking coffee maker propagating a delicious coffee handfreom by hand. She smiled at my budding face and surely expressing right now,the sentence "I didn't sleeping enough."

-Fatima : Go stop prejudice like that and come to take your breakfast. Baba (our father) asked after you just at the moment.

-Me: Hmmmm...and it is surely he who asked Mah to come wake me up.

-Fatima : You yourself know.

Bruuuhhh
She is ahead of me and I'm follow her. Fatima is my older sister, the eldest in the family. We are very close together...I would even say that I get on very well with her. I'm much closer to her than my second sister. She is 28 years old, married and mother of a beautiful little girl :my princess Binta machallah! Fatima came to spend one,two, three months...I don't know me, in any case,the time that her husband allowed her to stay here in her mother...finally our mother, until her baby is a little "mature".
At home of the fulani (in Sénégal),when a married woman gives birth to her first child she left at home her husband only for a week and both,three days after the baptism. Because after the latter,she goes in her mother to help and learn it how to take care of her baby because being newly mum and so "an inexperienced mother" and so she will only be assisted by her family but also massed so that she can find the beautiful body she had before getting down pregnant.