Chapter 24💖

1 month later

Rosé POV

It's been a month since I was released from the hospital fans and co-idols were congratulating me for having my memory back. We only have a week left before our act ends. Jisoo unnie and Suho oppa are dating already, Jennie unnie is planning on saying yes to Kai oppa, Lisa and Sehun oppa are also dating now.

I and Baekhyun oppa only meet when there are meetings,events and when our groups goes out, yes we didn't talk to each other after what happened in the hospital Jaehyun already accepted that he should love Yerim sincerely. I and Lay oppa keeps in touch we've been as close as before we meet up in times. To be honest I miss Baekhyun oppa but I saw him hugging Taeyeon unnie at the hallway so I decided to stay here backstage waiting for Bigbang oppas to finish.

My outfit

"Rosé noona fighting!" I turned around and saw Jungkook as he ran to me

"Rosé noona fighting!" I turned around and saw Jungkook as he ran to me. "Yes kookie I'll do my best" I patted his hair. Jungkook and I became closer were the same age so we got close I and Lisa was even added to a groupchat for 97 liners. "Noona! The staff is calling you go now" he said I snapped back to my senses.

"Stand by" the staff said I stood on the lift.
I was gonna have a stage collab with G-dragon oppa. We were gonna sing Without You acoustic ver. on stage. The lights turned of after bigbang performed GD oppa started singing my part was coming the stage lift me up and Gd oppa was there walking to me offering his hand to asist me.

I started to sing my tears feel as I remembered Baekhyun oppa I saw him sitting with the boys and Snsd were next to them. I and Gd oppa walked to the front stage while singing. We finished our performance and the stage lift went down.

The girls were their giggling and hugged me and Gd oppa. "Bro you're flirting with Rosie their" Top oppa teased. "Yah! He's only allowed to flirt with me!" We turned and saw Dara unnie we all laughed. I saw Baekhyun oppa frowning he quickly looked away. Is he jealous? I asked myself.

Baekhyun POV

I was going to our changing room when I saw Rosé and Gd hyung close laughing with the others which made me annoyed. I really have to talk to Rosé.

To be continued....
Xoxo
One last chapter left!!😭♥️