Chapter One: Why cant we be More Then Friends

"Jamie, wake your ass up! Your you are going to make us late for school!" He try to push me wake me up, but I didn't want to wake up. "Dude, come on we need to leave! Don't make me throw your ass in the tube with cold water in it." Logan was such a meany, but that's why I like him. He made me feel like I could be my normal self around him. 

                                                                    "Logan, clam down. I'm up give me five minutes to get ready." I look at him whilr I was getting out of bed. Damn he look really hot today will he always looks good, but today he was more then cute he was hot! I could see his sixpack through his white shirt that fit him so prefect. 

                                                                      I took a fast shower, did my hair, makeup, and got dress. I was wearing my black skinny jeans with my favorite band shirt, which was Blood on The Dance Floor, and I was wearing my favorite rainbow Converse too. Logan grab my backpack and my jacket, I grab some Pop Tarts, and we ran out the door of my house. 

*********** 

                                                                   School was one of the things I hated most in my life. I always got good grades, but I could never sit in class and pay attion. Thankful I had Logan in five out of my seven classes. I was also happy because I had lunch with him and he loves every minute of his lunch just because he gets to talk about his day to me. It makes me feel special in a way. 

                                                                      It's already fifths hour and I'm sitting in health class and Logan looking at me from all the way across the room. I could see him trying to make silly faces at me to try to make me laugh. At first I was acting like he wasn't really there. Once in awhile I would look over at him and give him a silly face back. Finally after awhile he got me go laugh out loud. 

                                                                     "Mr.Jamie, would you be as so happy to tell the whole class as in why you are laughing?" He said and he was just look at me. 

                                                                      I just shock my head no and then look down at my book. I look back up and smile to Logan. thankful the bell rang and I jump out my seat and ran to Logan's seat. Some people look at me as if I was crazy, but I did this everyday. Logan was there waiting for me at his seat. I always wonder if Logan like me more then a friend but I couldn't think thy he would like me more then a friend. He only likes girls! 

****************************************************************************************************************** 

That's the end of chapter one. trust me this story will get a lot better. It may seem bleeding now, but just wait till we get into the ne t chapter. I love you guys. I'm going back to reading a book on here that I love do much. 

comment, feedback, and vote. 

love Ivy