Kuroo

Yo check out that picture tho🤤🤤
————————————————————————
A= Aftercare:
Kuroo is most likely to help you clean up. But he loves to do everything so he will clean you off and let you rest. That's so sweet of him.
B=Body part:
He loves his thighs because you occasionally squeeze them when your doing it in reverse cowgirl. He loves your hair because it smells great and he can pull it to make it harder.
C= Cum:
He likes to cum on your chest. But if he is in good spirits, he will let you finish him off. He likes that and so do you.
D= Dirty secret:
He wants to make a movie dedicated to your sex life. He doesn't really want others in it, but he wouldn't mind if you invited one of your girl friends or Kenma( of course).
E= Experience:
He has somewhat of experience. But not that much. He has learned how to make you feel good. So he is very natural at it.
F= Favorite position:
Doggy style and missionary. He likes to do all the work. No doubt about that.
G= Goofy:
Not all the time. He does tend to lose focus and that's when you catch him off guard. But maybe 2 times out of the week, he will be goofy. When he is goofy, it's mainly about teasing.
H= Hair:
He is well groomed down there. So you don't gotta worry too much about the hair. He does shave it sometimes but his schedule says " sike bitch", and he doesn't have time. Doesn't really get too outta hand.
I= Intimacy:
He is very loving but he isn't all that soft on you. Sometimes if he is in the best mood, he will take it easy slightly. But most days he will be rough. Kinda fast or medium.
J= Jack off:
Not anymore. Kuroo feels like it's selfish to get off on his own terms. He knows that you won't say anything about it, but he just don't feel right doing it knowing he has you.
K= Kink:
Slight degradation, ERP, Senpai/ Sensai.
L= Location:
On the kitchen counter or in the living room.
He wants to do it in the gym where he practices but he can't because he knows the others will look at you.
M= Motivation:
If you are on your knees because you dropped something or looking for something, and he catches you.... it doesn't matter what kind of pants your wearing. If he catches you then uh the clothes are on the floor faster than you can blink.
N=No:
Sex at first is naturally painful. But if he accidentally hurt you then he will stop, and he will make sure that you feel better. Like he will give you a bath and a big bear hug. He doesn't like to rush you, and he will not make you go on if you don't feel like it.
O= Oral:
He likes to receive it and give it. Your very good at what you do with your mouth. He is too so that's why he is on both ends. But if he is to lazy to do anything but still wants to give you a taste, then he will ask you to get on your knees and suck it. What really turns you on is when he tells you to " savor it like you will never have it again baby girl". ( I'm acting up on this one lmk if you are too)
P= Pace:
If he is in good spirits or if he just wants to love you then he will give it to you slow and steady. Also soft because he wants to love you. But if you and him are needy at the same time, then it's fast and rough. Both of you like it like that anyways. ( Stream How You Like That by BlackPink. It's fire bro).
Q= Quickie:
Not really. He will sneak one in before going to practice. Y'all did it in the bathroom one time. Just couldn't wait to get home. But he doesn't mind them, he just doesn't want it all the time.
R= Risk:
He doesn't wanna risk getting caught by anyone because he thinks it's too embarrassing. In terms of pregnancy, he wants to wait until you both are financially stable or in other words: he wants to wait until your shared bank account isn't in the negative. Yikes man.
S= Stamina:
He can go up to 4-6 rounds depending on how you feel. Each round goes for 38 minutes. He can hold himself for a long time. Kuroo wants you to be really really wet and sticky before he lets himself go.
T= Toys:
He did egg on Kenma to by his girlfriend toys. But when he asked you..... you really stood to his level, looked him in the eye and said hell no. That really made him nervous because he had already bought them so he just gave them to Kenma. So that's a hell no for 200 Alex. ( peep the jeopardy)
U= Unfair:
Even though Kuroo is more dominant, you tease him just to get him going. He doesn't like to be teased and he doesn't tease you that much but still, you do mainly all the teasing.
V= Volume:
He loves to moan in your ears to let you know how well your doing. And he lets you know how good your making him feel. Aside from that, you will hear occasional groans, a few soft moans. More loud moans when he is close to his climax.
W= Wildcard:
When he was bent over, you saw him and you squeezed his ass as hard as you could. When he turned around to see that your the one who did it, he said " Run, I'll give you a head start". He chased after you and pinned you to the wall and girl that's the best you ever felt.
X= X-ray:
He always gives off this big dick energy. So he clocks in around 9 when soft and a solid 10.5 when hard. Jesus help you then.
Y= Yearning:
His drive isn't all that. So he is average. He wants to give you a break sometimes so you guys only do it 5 times a week.
Z= Zzz:
He will help you clean up so that's not an issue. He will fall asleep once you both are nice and cozy. If he has a problem falling asleep then he will ask you to play with his hair until he is sleep on your chest
————————————————————————
Thank ya babes for reading!!!!
I'm doing Noya next so stay tuned
Bye.. love ya💕💕👑👑👑💕💞💓❤️💖💖