12:00 AM

Layla was born the most beautiful baby girl in the whole country. As she grew up, because of jealousy people always told her that she was ugly.

Layla is 16 years of age. She has pink straight hair and purple eyes is 5'5 and has no friends. She always looks at the bright side of everything.

At her school she walked with her head high and pretended that the whispers of her school mates didn't bother her. They did. So she tried to make up a spell that would help her get friends and that people could see the better side of her. She wanted to be pretty, she tried everything but nothing worked. She trashed her house and started writing a letter.

'Dear reader, I would like you to know that I apologies for being 'ugly' and I want you to know you will never see my face again. I do hope I will pass this note on.
Goodbey

From, Layla

Even after she wrote the letter she waited still trying to make herself pretty, but still nothing works. Frustrated, she hung herself. She thought if she was dead she would be pretty. What a stupid girl she was even more frustrated she gave up completely. She had a choice to go to Heaven or Hell she chose He'll because she thought 'ugly' people didn't belong in Heaven and the Devil promised to make her 'pretty' if she came. So it was done she was 'beautiful' and as they left with one last glance at the shattered mirror on her nightstand, she was still ugly. She was only able to think a few final words as she was dragged into the depths of hell. 'You lied to me!'