Chapter 1, 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐞

" Then I here by sentence you as an adult, with life in prison..." And with the slam of a hammer crashing down Upon the wood, only its Echo could be heard through out the court room. There was no uproar, neither was there any celebration coming from the other side. There was just...silence.

So quiet that even the boy who was being so calm in a situation like this could hear his very own heart beat, beating through the orange jumpsuit that he was currently in.
Everything around him was moving in slow motion as he turned toward his family...the only family he had, his brother and a Terrible accuse for a mother was sitting right across the court room. But unlike his self they both avoided his eyes. He understood why his mother wasn't looking at him, because of her shame. But his brother wasn't either and he didn't understand why.

Did he feel ashamed as well?

But he did nothing wrong.

He knows that, right?

Right?

His brother wouldn't even look at him, and for the first time since being in the court room his face finally show a glimpse of emotion...of hurt no less. A guard came by to put the boy into cuffs and take him away but the 14 year old stood his Ground as he continued to beg his older brother silently in his head to look at him, even if it was only for a split second, just look at him before he leaves through those doors, just look-- but he wouldn't. The boy Realizes this and his hurt face turned twisted with shocked as his eyes went dangerously wide, it was then the boy got from out the guards grip to attempt to run over to his older bother.

"Itac—"

but the much bigger and stronger male guard who he just Escape from caught up to him, grabbing him from behind and lifting him from off the ground.
Now the boy was being consumed with the urge to not allow his self to be dragged out without a fight, he begins to kick and punch wildly and rapidly. At this point not even the guards Strength in size was enough alone to keep him Contained from hurting others...and his self.

" Get the hell off me!!" The boy cursed as he took his final blow at the guard when he harshly smashed their heads together, making the guard let him go, while in the process making him Stumble back from the Impact.
Even though the boy was the one left standing straight, it didn't mean he wasnt hurt by the blow as well, blood was leaking from his forehead, pass his nose, and dripped off from his perfect jawline as he glared at the guard before him.

The Guard touched his forehead, for he was bleeding too. He looked at the boy with a glare of his own.

It wasn't long before a second guard got involved. And of cause the boy couldn't fight off both of the much older males but he didn't decrease his struggles as he continued his kicking. Soon the silent court room was filled with yelling and curse words.

" let me go!!....Itachi!...itachi!! " he Desperately began yelling out for his brother. Up until now he still hasn't looked at him. His brother, Itachi even went as far as closing his eyes tightly with his head turned. He almost looked as if the sight of his brother being lock away was painful to watch.
So maybe he didn't feel shameful about the situation, but maybe he just didn't want his last Memory of his little brother being...of this, chained like a wild animal and now being treated like one.

The 14 year old boy didn't realize it until he blinked but...

" Nii-san, look at me, nii-san!"

He was crying...there was tears slowly falling down his pale face. Never has he ever cried so openly before and at realizing this so clearly it put him through a silent shock, slowly making him go numb all over. he let the guards drag him from out the court room with his now limp, Un-moving body.

A long year went by...That same boy was now 15, was looking mature more than ever, and taller then he was the year before. You would think he should be traumatized up until now...but he wasn't.
He didn't even bat a eye when they sentenced him to life, but instead he turned to his brother who was refusing to look at him.
Sasuke didn't know why he began crying that day. Whatever the reason was, he hasn't cried since. Perhaps, it was because he knew, he knew...he'll never see his older brother again because of what he done for him. He tried fighting that thought, trying to convince his self it wasn't true.
His first year was already similar to hell it self.
Here, the terms 'his only a child' meant nothing, fresh meat was simple...𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘵.
At least His common sense came in handy and him being a light sleeper as well, it was a blessing for him and a curse for others who were stupid enough to try something.

He didn't know how he survived it all but he did and he whether not dwell his mind on it.

But of course, at 14 going on 15 he still was bumping into trouble with other men who were just asking for it, and constantly proving his point to others to not '𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮'.
But The 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 he did to those men you wouldn't think a 14 year old 𝘣𝘰𝘺 did them, it truly was breath taken. He was 𝘯𝘰 child, a child wouldn't be able to do this, so he was no longer looked at as 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 a child. But a killer, perhaps...even a 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.

Either way the reputation finally paid off. After the entire prison caught ear of the incident of him trying to cut out another's inmates tongue for tempting to "spit" on him.

All he wanted was to be left alone.

To rot in a cell in peace.

Years later he got exactly what he wanted...—the rotten part didn't start yet...but he finally got his peace.
21 years old, and through out his mornings, days, and nights not a single inmate bothered him.

He kept his distance from people that talked to much, and people that seem to willing want to get close to him. For eight years he stayed to his self, barley speaking unless spoken to, but when he did speak only a few words past his thin lips.

Since being locked away for this long, not even once did the Uchiha get a visitor.
It was true he had no attentions in being free, or feeling the want to see his mother face...but his brother...he hasn't gotten any mail, not even a phone call from his brother...it disturbed the Uchiha that his older brother never came to see him, not even once. He tried writing him, but nothing was sent back.

It was understandable after months that his brother was ignoring him but...years?
Being only a kid, the boy repeatedly told his self on visiting day; that came around only once a month that, today, today will be the day. He'll come.

Lies, it was only lies to keep him a sleep at night.

Because each and every time...he never showed up... he never called...and he never wrote. He told his self he would wait for his nii-san . But when months turned into years, he became even more numb, and emotionless.
He let go of his childish thoughts and hopes and accepted the fact his brother was 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 coming to see him.

But don't get him wrong, just because he became numb, emotionless, and have accepted this didn't mean thee 𝗦𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗨𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗮 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, he was human after all, he felt 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. And that 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 was 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿. He was angry more then he had ever have been in his entire life. His anger grew dangerously within his chest for both his brother and his mother as he held it in for all these years.
He held it in for so long if he was to let his anger out now...𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭...That's what made his anger so dangerous, it's patient, quiet...and violent even. And if it was ever let out, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

~𝓔𝓛𝓛🥀