Skye's Origin

Skye's alarm went off and woke up Skye. It's time for a new adventure. An adventure to Weeping Woods.

Skye: *hums* New adventure. Okay. Backpack? Check! Swords? Check! Camera? Check! Ok. Next stop, Weeping Woods!

Skye was skipping through the woods, seeing if she could find something. And she did.

Skye: Oh. What's this? A red hat? *gasp* With an UWU face? Well, if it's a hat, it doesn't go on the ground. It goes on my head. *hums*

Skye put on the hat and began skipping again. A few minutes later, something strange happened.

???: Hello Skye!

Skye: Ahh! * takes out sword* Who said that?!

???: Me! The hat!

Skye: *gasp* Wow! You're a talking hat?

Ollie: Yep! I'm Ollie!

Skye: Hello, Ollie!

Ollie: I'm also a magic hat!

Skye: How?

Ollie: Well, you can ride me.

Skye: Really?! Woah! This is so fun!

Ollie: I'm also a glider. Jump from a high place and use me.

Skye: Ok. Woohoo! This is amazing!

Ollie: Well, now that I'm your best friend, want to go back to your treehouse?

Skye: Sure. Wait, how do you know that I live in a treehouse?

Ollie: I know everything.

Skye: Ok, cool.

Skye and Ollie walk together back to the treehouse. Then, all of a sudden, it turned dark outside.

Skye: Huh. Weird. It never turns dark this early.

Ollie: You're right. AH! Behind you, Skye!

Out of nowhere, a zombie appeared behind Skye, trying to grab her.

Skye: *takes out Epic Swords Of Wonder* You don't scare me, zombie! *slays zombie*

More zombies were coming out of the ground, blocking Skye and Ollie's way to the treehouse.

Ollie: Skye, throw me!

Skye: WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?!

Ollie: Just trust me!

Skye: Um....ok!

Skye threw Ollie to the zombies. Ollie then picked up all the zombies and dropped them to their demise.

Skye: Wow! Thanks, Ollie!

Ollie: No problem, Skye.

Then, all of a sudden, someone bonked Skye on the head, knocking her out.

-Meanwhile, At The Shark-

???: Hello, Skye.

Skye: Who said that? Where're my swords?

Midas: I am the almighty Midas, leader of Ghost.

Skye: Wait. You're THE Midas?

Midas: Yes. If you do a good job as my worker, maybe you'll join Ghost.

Skye: Ok.

Midas: And for assistance, I'll give you henchmen.

Skye: Ok, thanks.

And so on, Skye trapped all the strangers and sent them back to their places, except one.

Read Chapter 3 in my first story to find out.