Chapter One: How I Found Out My Quirk

It was a hot summer day, Izuku (age 11) was playing in the school playground by himself and he was pretending he was an airplane when suddenly he saw a rabbit sitting right behind him.

 Izuku noticed stared at the rabbit and then suddenly a blue portal appeared right in front of him, he wondered what it was, and before he could think somebody yelled his name it was Kacchan "Deku what are you doing you ner-" he froze in place and just looked at what his "friend" had summoned. "WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET A QUIRK, LET ALONE A GOOD ONE," Kacchan yelled.

 Izuku thought 'oh dear what am I going to say, I got to say something' "oh I don't know how I'm even able to do this" Izuku said 'you idiot, he is going to bully you for that now' he thought.

 "well d-Deku that a p-pretty cool quirk you got I'll admit, but s-still DON'T EVER THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH IT," Kacchan said half nervous, 'did Kacchan just stutter a little' Izuku thought. 

"well, I got to go do um... stuff later Midoriya". Izuku thought 'did he just say my name' "bye Kacchan see you later" Izuku said.

 Then he looked back at the portal and stared at it and looked inside it, he noticed the other end of the portal was in front of his apartment.

 He thought 'do I have a quirk', He decided to find out one way or another so he jumped in the portal and sure enough he had a transportation quirk because he was now in front of his apartment.

 He jumped back in the portal and finished the school day thinking about the quirk he had just gained. 

After he left the school building he thought he should tell his mom soon but he wanted to see if he could try and gain control of his quirk so he ran to this beach covered in trash, he went here alone a lot when he was lonely or sad.

 He thought of how he summoned the quirk the first time, he remembered thinking about his home while staring at the rabbit so he looking at the ground ahead of him and thought of his bedroom and then a blue portal appeared in front of him and he jumped through and he was in his room again but then he heard something drop and he heard a gasp, he looks at his front door and saw his mom running towards him giving him a hug saying

 " Izuku you got a quirk finally you have a quirk I'm so happy for you".

 he hugged his mom back and started to tear up saying "yes mom I have a quirk now".

 But then he saw her looking a little mad he realized why she was mad and said "oh mom, don't be mad I got the quirk today I was at the playground staring at something thinking about home and the blue portal appeared, please don't be mad ''.

 she let go of him and started walking towards the door and said "we are going to have a talk with the doctor".