What happened

10:00 on the farm.
04-01-2037.

This is frank, a normal boy that lives on a farm. He was not going to school because his parents couldn't afford it, he was just working there. He was just helping his father with some stuff. but when his father wasn't looking he would climb on the hay bales and jump of again, or he would run after the sheep's. It was one of the little things that he liked but when his father saw him climbing ore running he would get mad. He would shout at him and hit him in the face. It was so sad for frank but he didn't give up the things that he liked.
He was crying all night because his life was a mess, he hoped that he would get some weird superpower.
He had hoped it for 3 years but there happened nothing.

8.00 in his room.
05-01-2037.

frank lays in his bed and he was thinking for all night long, he didn't knew what to do but he would think about it later. For now he must put his clothes on and help his dad with the sheep's, they had to get outside. Normally they had a dog but the dog died last year and they couldn't afford a new one. Frank's dad would use him as dog, frank can run on that moment and he liked running but because his dad used him as a dog he couldn't see the fun in it. Before he knew he had to eat out of a bin or something. So at the end of the day he knew that he would run away, away from his stupid dad. The only thing that was a problem was that he couldn't steel food ore money, his dad had a list with all the money that he got an all the food that was in the house so it was impossible to steal something. He was thinking again for what he could do.
He was thinking and suddenly he knew something. He thought he would just say that he was not hungry and than he would put his food in a box and throw it out of the window, if he would sneak out he could take the food and run away.
A few hours later he was sitting at the table his father came with the food and it looked like he was in a happy setting, but as soon as his dad started eating his face became angry. Frank thought that he did something wrong. So he asked, his father looked at him back to his food but didn't answer. So frank thought about his plan and was going for it. He said that he wasn't hungry, his dad looked at him waited for a moment an then said, you eat it or you go to your room and that's it. He had to come up with a new plan but what?
He was slowly eating his dinner and was going for it again, he said again. I'm not hungry. His father screamed and said, throw your food away and go to your room. His plan worked, he walked fast to the kitchen but also calmly, his father shouted. Come back here and give your food to me. Frank didn't knew what to do but he came back to his father gave him the food and walked to his room as fast as possible.
He jumped on his bed and thought about everything, he didn't have food for tonight.
He had to, he had to steel his father's gun and lighter and run away.
A few minutes later he heard the front door and looked out of his window, he saw his dad walking to the barn and he had his food in his hand, his food. He probably gave it to the sheep's, he looked and just realized that this was the perfect moment to sneak out and hide behind the barn.
As soon as he see's his dad walking back to the house he sneaks in the barn and takes everything that he can take.
The moment when he has everything he runs away far away. He runs in to the forest behind his house but then suddenly he heard something he looks around an falls in to the mud, he quickly stands up en looks around with the gun in his hand. Before he knows his gun was taken from his hands.
The only thing that he saw was a sort of black thing.