Author's note

Hello everyone! Thank you for clicking on this book! I started it a couple of weeks ago after being sucked into Draco TikTok (hello if you've come from there!)

I started this book with a basic idea of where I wanted it to go. In the first few chapters it's s little bit boring and choppy, but as it goes on I promise you it gets better, my writing skills were a little rusty to start off with!! Stick with it, it gets really good I promise!! (I'd say after chapter 10 it shapes into a really good story so if you can stick with my rambling back story for the first few chapters then you'll love it!!)

Here's a few little details for you, the book follows the main storylines of what happens in each year, but a few details are changed around to fit my vision for the book. This book starts in fourth year, and Sky and Draco are both 17 (obviously had to have them over 16 because there are a few ✨kinky✨ bits in it) and Harry is 16 (to fit the Goblet of Fire rule).

If you like it please vote! There's so many fancfics out there at the moment that it's hard for new books to be seen! Also feel free to comment and let me know what you think of it!

I hope you enjoy reading the journey of Sky!

- Heartlessgryffindor x