12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of christmas my butler gave to me 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 2 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 3 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 4 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 5 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 6 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 6 demon heels, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 7 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 7 guard dogs woofing, 6 demon heels, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 8 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 8 demons dueling, 7 guard dogs woofing, 6 demon heels, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 9 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 9 reapers reaping, 8 demons dueling, 7 guard dogs woofing, 6 demon heels, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 10 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 10 jokers joking, 9 reapers reaping, 8 demons dueling, 7 guard dogs woofing, 6 demon heels, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 11 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 11 Soma's sitting, 10 jokers joking, 9 reapers reaping, 8 demons dueling, 7 guard dogs woofing, 6 demon heels, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

On the 12 day of christmas my butler gave to me, 12 demons dying, 11 Soma's sitting, 10 jokers joking, 9 reapers reaping, 8 demons dueling, 7 guard dogs woofing, 6 demon heels, 5 Ciel rings, 4 screaming elizabeths, 3 phantomhive workers, 2 wicked angels, and 1 sexy flying sebastian.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE DIDY! THE SAD PART IS THIS IS NOT THE WEIRDEST THING I'VE WRITTEN. IF YOU WOULD IF THERE IS A SONG OR MELODY THAT YOU WANT ME TO PUT BLACK BUTLER INTO OR YOU WANT ME TO REDUE IT BUT WITH DIFFERENT CHARACTERS, COMMENT IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND I WILL PROBABLY MAKE AND DO IT FOR YOU! SO PLEASE COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)