backseat serenade

backseat serenade, dizzy hurricane. oh god i'm sick of sleeping alone. you're salty like a summer day, kiss the sweat away to your radio.

-
jisung pov

i've been friends with minho for a while. but the only problem is, i want to be more than friends. i've loved him for almost a year now and i don't know what to do with it. i want to tell him but i can't. so here i am, at lunch with all my friends, watching him from across the table.

"hey ji, we're all going to the movies friday. you coming?" chan asked as i stared blankly at him.

"how would i get there?"

"i can pick you up?" minho offered and i just smiled and blushed.

"okay, thanks hyung!"

"of course, anytime ji!"

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom before class, i'll see you there." they all nodded as i got up and left. i looked in the mirror and smiled happily to myself. oh my god! friday is in two days. is it wednesday? oh my god it's wednesday.

my thoughts were disrupted by someone opening the door. it was, to my surprise, minho. "oh- hey hyung." i smile gently at him as i look into his perfect brown eyes. he says something but i zone out looking at his perfect face.

i love the way his hair falls slightly over his eyes. i love the way his long eyelashes perfectly compliment his gentle, yet dark eyes. i love the way his eyes sparkle, holding the entire galaxy in them. i love his slightly pointed nose and the beauty mark that rests perfectly on it. i love his perfect pink lips that look so soft, that i long to kiss. i love his-

"sungie were you listening?" he pouted.

"o-oh sorry hyung. what's up?" i respond quietly.

"i was just letting you know i'll pick you up a little earlier. around 5:30 maybe? wear something cute."

"o-oh okay hyung."

with that we exit the bathroom and go to class.

time skip to friday bc i'm lazy

i rush home from school and go straight to my room. i quickly get in the shower. after i'm done i look at the time. okay, 3 o'clock. i have time.

i go to my closet and pick out a black skirt with fishnets and a black and pink hello kitty shirt. i make sure to not bring any hoodie so i can ask minho for his. i put on black lace panties and get dressed.

i go back into my bathroom and dry my hair, also brushing it. i ruffle it a little for a cute, messy look. i put on a pink choker with a heart in the center and earrings that are mini (fake) swords. i add rings on my hands and i stand back and take a look. i look hot.

i move to makeup now. i do the alt girl eyeliner and harsh blush. i keep the rest of my face fairly simple, really only doing my brows.