Chapter 1

SAIKI

It was a new day of Nendo and Kaido pestering me to join them get some ramen.

"Hey pal, let's get some ramen!"
"Heh I heard Dark Reunion will be there, join us Saiki" the duo said.

"I'm gonna pass." The physic said making the duo disappointed but they still pester the physic. 'They just won't stop'

"Fine" The duo started dragging the physic. "Oh there was this new ramen shop that I found yesterday, It's pretty cheap" Nendo said pointing a finger to sign them that he really did found a ramen shop. 'this is a pain in the ass' the physic thought.

15mints later...

They found the ramen shop that nendo was talking about, they entered and they were greeted with the smell of ramens and a lot of people were there.

"Welcome!" A girl shouted, the girl was beautiful no wonder there is a lot of guys in the ramen shop, the girl shows them their seats and ask for their orders.

"May I take your orders?" the girl said smiling.
"Uhh I'll take Miso Ramen"
"T-then Tonkatsu Ramen"
"Shoyu Ramen"
As the physic said that, the girl look at him with wide eyes, showing that she was shock the physic noticed this and decided to read her mind, but it seems that he can only understand a little bit, even Saiki didn't know why.

'that's weird I can only understand a few words' the physic thought.
'mouth...ic...me' that's the words that he can only understand.

The girl shakes her head and decided to get their orders.

A few minutes later their orders arrived, "Here is your orders" the girl said smiling but having a suspicious look at the physic boy.

5mints later...

"That was good!" Nendo exclaimed.
"The dark reunion wasn't there, looks like my luck run out" Kaido said making a weird pose that makes nendo laugh.
"You really are dumb, there is no dark reunion" Nendo said making the white haired mad.
They started fighting by saying to each others who is dumber.

Saiki just sighed and walk a little bit then teleported away.

The duo didn't seems to noticed it... But someone noticed it...

Next day...

'I heard there is gonna be a new student that is coming to my school, I just hope they didn't get close to me or even notice me' the physic thought and started heading to school.

10mints later....

"Yo pal! Good Morning!" Nendo waved to his pal, but his pal just ignored him.
"I heard we're having a new student, I wonder if the student is a 'she' or 'he'" nendo pondered.
"I bet she's a hottie like teruhashi-san" nendo started drooling and blushing.

This made saiki distance himself to nendo because people are looking at them weirdly, some are scared and some just look at him with disgust.
But nendo didn't mind cause he didn't notice it.

"Oh I just remeber, the girl yesterday was a hottie, I wonder if I can get her number, I bet she can't resist my charms" Nendo has a sparkle aura making Saiki speed walked.

"My my what a troublesome" the physic thought. But then he suddenly got slam in an alley wall.

A girl with a (l/h)(h/c), arms in the wall...It was the Ramen Girl.

"Oi" the (h/c) glared.
The physic was shock, he didn't see that coming, heck he didn't even know that there was a girl in front of him.
'what do you want' the physic thought-said.
"You're weird." The Ramen Girl said to the physic earning an irk mark on his head. This made the physic annoyed, he get dragged in an alley way just to be said weird?

The physic just shrugged the girl off and started to walk away, "hey... You have powers, right?" This made the physic stop and look at her with wide eyes. "Nevermind, I'm sorry for saying nonsense, goodbye" the girl walk at the other of end of the alley, darkness surrounds her making her disappear.

TBC...