He is a dream

Aria's POV

I walked down the street with my nose inside a book. I had my headphones in and was bopping to a song by my favourite singer Aidan Gallagher. 

"lauv, lauv, lauv, lauv by laaaauuuuv" I hummed quietly to myself as I passed the subway on my way to the library.

I'm not like other girls. When they were out partying, I loved to be inside my house quietly reading my favourite romance novels on wattpad. My parents don't understand me, they want me to be more like my outgoing twin sister Rileigh. Rileigh could never do anything wrong in my mothers eyes, but at school Rileigh and her group of cronies Hayleigh, Ashleigh, Karleigh and Brigendaleigh  were all such sluts and were so horrible. I was perfectly comfortable in my jeans and hoodies, I don't see why they had to have their boobs out all the time. 

All of a sudden, I found myself on the floor with my book lying like a corpse on the other side of the sidewalk. it took a moment for my brain to catch up with my body, and I noticed a manly hand in front of my face.

I took the strangers hand and he bent down to reach my book.

"Pride and Prejudice?" the hooded figure said, he sounded familiar somehow, but I brushed it off. "its unusual for such a beautiful girl like you to be reading that book."

I blushed and tucked my hair behind my ear, while brushing the dust off my trousers. "well, I'm not like the other girls" I said.

"I can see that. What are you listening to my lauv?" He said.

Again there was something familiar about his voice, but I'm sure I was just being paranoid. 

"you might not have heard of him, but it is my favourite singer Aidan Gallagher. Its a song called She" I replied, to be polite.

The hooded figure seemed to chuckle. "I've not heard of that one before."

"you should definitely listen to him then!" I said enthusiastically. "now, I must go to the library, i've got too pick up some books."

"that's where i'm going too" the stranger said "let's walk together"

"okay" I said, and we walked side by side in the setting sun to the library.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!

im so excited you decided to read my book

I hope you love aidan as much as I do

Remember to vote/comment!!!