Someone to come along with his eyes

The mysterious stranger and I reaches the library. I couldn't  help but be intrigued by his enigma.  He opened the door for me and I walked in, heading towards my favourite section, fiction. 

I went straight to the books by Anna Todd, that series was my favourite and id read it three times now! I couldn't help but notice the stranger following me out of the corner of my eye. seeing that the books were on I high up shelf, I climbed up onto the bottom shelf and used it as a step to reach the books. 

It wasn't long until I found myself on my ass on the floor, I had fallen over again. What a klutz!

"falling for me again already?" I looked up. the mysterious stranger was there offering me his hand again.

I blushed.

I stood up, brushing down my trousers again, trying to save my pride. 

"I was just trying to reach my favourite book!" I exclaimed, my cheeks heating up again.

"which one is it, i'll reach it for you?" He said kindly.

"Thank you so much", I gushed, "its After, the one on the top shelf"

As he reached onto the shelf, he tilted his head upwards. His hood fell backwards, and he whipped his head towards me, shock and worry in his piercing blue orbs.

"aidan?" I gasped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

AHH its aidan Gallagher! what a surprise! 

did you guys see it coming?

let me know in the comments ;)