[Chapter 1]

POV of Liam
I've never been this happy in a long time.The boy that i had a crush on,asked me out and asked me to date him.Rewinding back...He is so hot and good-looking unlike me °~°.His body build is obviously bigger than mine,he has broad muscular shoulders and the most gorgeous looking abs and extremely muscular legs but not too muscular,just perfect.He is a jock that plays for our football team,every girl and (including me °~°)has a crush on him.Im just a decent looking guy that has insecurities.oh well i would say that i dress really well but people in my school still call me a nerd because i apparently get good grades in my classes.Im also gay (wow such a big surprise everybody !!!) because i love hot looking men.I havent come out to my parents ,that can wait for now.My body build is pretty scrawny and small compared to the average .I would say im pretty lean because there is no abs or muscles to be found on my stomach.My height is around 5'6 and Brian,the really really hot jock is around 6'2 which is kinda scary of how tall someone can be .Everything about him is hot even his hair,he has brown hair and an amazing jawline and beautiful bone structure.His smile is so cute.Ever since the first year of highschool,i had a crush on him but he is probably straight (hehehe he aint).He changed quite a lot over the years in highschool when he joined the football team.He is just getting hotter.He always pulls off his shirt after every football game ,most probably just to flex but im not complaining.Every girl just cant resist him.I forgot something,he is also the quarterback,that just makes him even sexier.I always check him out but not trying to make it obvious but my bestfriend seems to notice everytime.He hangs out with his jock friends and his friends get jealous jokingly of how he looks the best one the friend group.He seems to be a really  nice and kind person but on one day ,he was kinda mean and rude.On that day,i  was walking down the school hallway and i had my headphones on while my eyes was glued to my phone screen,then i just walked into something and fell onto a hard,muscular wall of some sort,it was Brian,he then picked me up ,i manage to stutter out "i-im sorry"and he pushed me aside ,giving me a mean glare and Brian said "watch where you're going!"said roughly.I felt extremely sad amd just felt like my heart has been broken because i never thought Brian would get mad at me ,he always seemed really kind .I never thought he would say that ,he seemed so angry and frustrated at me.Continuing on with the day,i became an emotional wreck but i was trying to hide it as much as possible and of course my bestfriend,Elena noticed,she said "dont be sad,its fine ,straight men can be jerks sometimes".
(Thank you for reading my terrible writing skills and wait for chapter 2 which is gonna be Brian's POV)guys make sure to share this story if you enjoy it ,it means alot to me ❤