Nightmare becomes Reality 2

They've promised that dreams can come true but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too.

Abhijeet was now holding Daya tightly as if his life is dependent upon him. He was crying harshly grabbing him in his arms. Why did this happen? Why destiny snatched his reason to live? Why did this happen to him? Why him? So many Why's were haunting him. He hadn't dared to look at his brother's pale and lifeless face. He just hugged him and poured all of his emotions in the shape of tears. There was nothing left he could do to save his buddy. His heart was cursing him; How can he sleep when his bear was in pain? How could he not understand his pain? How could he neglect his brother's health?

Abhijeet: nahi... yeh mere sy kesy ho skta hai... esa kesy... (In guilt) sb meri ghalti hai... mjhe kam az kam check krna chahiye tha na... wo dard mai tha or mai... mai chain sy so raha tha... mera bhai tarap raha tha or mai apni neend poori kr rha tha... (crying loudly) I am so sorry... mjhe maaf... kr dy... Daya esa na kr mere sath ... please mere sath esa na kr... mai kesy... kesy rahun ga tere bina... sb meri ghalti hai... tu jo chahy saza dy ly... bs apna saath na cheen mere sy... please aankhain khol ly... please itni bari saza na dy...

He was in the midst of cursing and crying when he heard a small wheeze. Firstly he ignored it, saying it's his imagination. But the wheezing and moaning continued. He scaredly looked at the face of Daya. He was unable to comprehend what just happened. He was extremely happy and sad at the same time. He caressed Daya's face with love. But Daya's face contorted in the pain, there was a hint of distress on his face. He tried to cough up something. Seeing the struggling of Daya, he upright him a little bit which helped Daya in easing his coughing. But what he coughed (blood) realized Abhijeet the urgency of the situation. He looked at the time it was showing 3:15 AM.

Abhijeet: Ambulance aany mai time lagy ga... (seeing the Daya's pale face) nahi time nahi hai mere pass...

He took the pillow from the bed and laid Daya on it swiftly. He ran into his room, grabbed his cellphone and car keys. Whilst coming out of the room he dialled Rahul's number, after 4 continuous tries the call was received.

Rahul in sleepy tone: hello... kon???

Abhijeet urgently: Rahul mai Abhijeet... (before Rahul could say anything) yaar abhi time nhi hai kuch btany ka... mai Daya ko ly kr hospital a raha hun... tum bhi pohancho jaldi...

Rahul stood up immediately: lekin hua kiya hai??? Or mjhe Daya ki condition btao pehly...

Abhijeet in a one go: details ka time nhi hai... filhal Daya behosh hai or ussy blood vomiting ho rhi hain... uski body bilkul barf jesi hai, or pulse bhi bht dheemi chal rhi hai... tum jaldi karo please mai 15 min mai pohanch raha hun.

Rahul, who had changed his clothes and was going towards door said: mai bs 10 min mai pohanch raha hun... kuch nhi hoga... Don't worry...

Abhijeet just hummed and cut the call. He patted Daya's face after sprinkling water on his face.

Abhijeet: Daya aankhain kholo Daya please... hey Daya...

Daya opened his eyes a little: aabb... bhiii...

Abhijeet hoisted him up: haan Daya mai hun... baatain baad mai abhi please... khary ho... hummy hospital jana hai... (he forcefully dragged him to the car as he was barely conscious) bs thora sa or...

And finally, he was able to make Daya be seated in the car. He tied the seat belt around Daya and adjusted the seat a bit. After settling down he rushed towards the hospital. Abhijeet and Rahul reached the hospital at the same time. Ward Boys came with stretcher, who was ready because of Rahul's pre-instruction, they carefully laid Daya on it. While he was taken into emergency Abhijeet explained everything to Rahul.