Hero names and hero agencies; the beginning of the internship!!

Tevin Matsuda's POV
It was a good day for all of us. The Sports Festival was amazing and I won the whole shebang with skill, power, and will. Momo did her best but I can tell she's still having self doubt about her abilities after what happened against Tokoyami. Wearing my U.A uniform, I had my hair tied in my usual ponytail (Zero/Alpha look), and saw Momo smiling at me once we got in to her private limousine with Jirō alongside us.

Tevin Matsuda: Itei yo! I'm still sore from the festival. Well, it cannot get any worse, can it? *smiles making the girls chuckle softly *

 Well, it cannot get any worse, can it? *smiles making the girls chuckle softly *

Kyouka Jirō: Well, you never make it easy for yourself y'know.

Momo Yaoyorozu: That's True. Anyway, we're here! Let us greet our classmates and wait for Mr. Aizawa for our next lesson.

As we got in the school, I went to my seat and wondered what Aizawa has planned for all of us. Aizawa showed up but with another pro hero beside him. It was from the Sports Festival Nemuri Midnight Kayama.

Shoto Todoroki Thinking: 'After what happened in the festival, I respect Midoriya's and Matsuda's words. I have to use both of my powers in order to be my "own" hero.' *looks at Matsuda as Yaoyorozu sat right next to him*

Momo Yaoyorozu: Todoroki, you and Matsuda-San did well in the festival

Shoto Todoroki: Thank you, Yaoyorozu.

Mina Ashido: Matsuda, you were awesome out there!

Tevin Matsuda: Thanks, Mina. Uh, could you please get off of me? I'm still sore all over. *ignoring Mina Ashido's flirting as usual *

Ochaco Uraraka's POV
I noticed Matsuda-kun was here and it made me happy to see him alive and in one piece. Deku-kun as well after what transpired in the Sports Festival, I made a promise to get stronger and save everyone in order to be a hero.

Shota Aizawa: Quiet down. *everyone gotten quiet by Aizawa's intimidating figure * Now that we have your names out of the way, it's time to talk about your internships. This will last for one week, and those of you who were on the board will choose from those who have selected you, as for everyone else, we have a different list for you. * straightening his small stack of papers* You have a lot to think about, as we have over 48 Agencies across the country who agreed to take on interns. Each Agency has a different aspect that their Heroes focus on.