𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘚𝘊𝘈𝘗𝘌

Let's see how y'all feel about this😌

RM POV
"WARNING:A PATIENT HAS BROKEN OUT OF THEIR ROOM!"
I was on lunch break when I heard the warning I ate the last bite of my sub and hurried and threw away my wrapper and ran out of the staff room going to help find the patient
"THE PATIENT HAS BLOND HAIR,SLIGHTLY TANNED SKIN AND HIS NAME IS JIMIN,PARK JIMIN"

I continue to run down the halls trying to find the nearest exit I run out and I see a figure in white pajamas standing towards the edge of the building
(he's on the 3rd floor)
I grab my zip tie's and try my best to be quiet . . . Until he spoke
"You know.." he says turning to look at me "it's kinda stupid how you loudly busted through the door and now try to be quiet."  I stand up straight from my position and look at him
*sigh* " why do you keeping trying to run away huh all we are trying to do is take care of you Jimin-ah" I say in a playful aggravated tone
"Oh come on Joon" he says walking up to me " you know god damn well I don't wanna be here and you know i shouldn't be here" he says pushing past me going inside the building. I follow behind. "Jimin you know why you have to be here. Yes you told me how you are 'innocent' and such but I can't just let you run away and if I had the power to let you go I wouldn't because of the fact..." I cut myself off from talking any further when I saw Jimin slowly turning to face me "the fact of what" he says in a tone that is not very happy "what fact namjoon" he slowly walks up to me "I didn't try to kill that girl" he says letting some of his busan accent slip "Jimin I didn't say you did" "yeah but you thought it" he turned around walking towards his room "Jimin-ah you need to face the facts you tried to hurt her why can't you just stop lying about-" "IM NOT LYING" he says yelling at me "she tried to attack me and my friend not the other way around I simply protected myself BUT my so called friend was so blinded by his crush on her HE DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT THE WOMAN WAS MAD" he says his face nearly red from anger we made it to his room by now "Jimin-ah I know that's what you keep telling yourself but you have to stop" I say he looks around "you know what no one will ever believe me cause I'm in this STUPID HOSPITAL you all think I'm mad and I had some petty crush on my best friend and just because he liked someone else I tried to kill them" he stopped I looked at him with intent "them ?" I say "Jimin did you just say them as in you tried to kill others"
He looks around as if he was terrified of what just came out of his mouth "Jimin look at me" he kept looking around "no no no no no no" he said "Jimin look" "NO" he screams falling to the floor "NO I didn't do it NO NO NO" he starts to have a panic attack I call some back up we need to get him to a padded room
When they came they helped him up "I DIDNT DO IT" he yells looking around then his eyes land on me "hoseok please ya gotta help me" he says "I didn't do it I promise please" as they pulled him away he said something that sent shivers down my spine " GET HER OUT she's in my head PLEASE HELP HOSEOK" oh how I wanted to help him this only happened when he starts to remember and realize what he did so far we have gotten pieces of the puzzle but not a full set hopefully one day we can finally help him realize what he has done and from there we can work on it and help him grow from it so he can get well and get out of here.

Done
720 words 
First chapter completed