𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

•••••

Louie was fast asleep, he felt sick so he couldn't go on an adventure, this time. Lena was at her house busy fighting with Magica, she wanted to see Webby and her friends. But nooo her Aunt wanted her to stay to listen to her rant on about her revenge against Scrooge Mcduck.

"Uncle Scrooge, " Huey started, everyone else was already in the car except him and Scrooge. "Yes, Lad?" He turned around from the car to look at the oldest triplet. "Where's Louie? I thought he was meant to come with us on this adventure. Today." Huey questioned looking around for the youngest triplet in green.

"come on uncle Scrooge!" Dewey yelled form  inside the car. "Adventure away a us!" Webby exclaimed her hands in the air. "Mr. McDee,  we should go. The barrier to the portal will close soon." Launchpad said from the drivers seat.

Ms Beakly groaned once she got inside the car. "We are going to die.."

"Die hero's Granny!" Webby yelled hitting her Granny in the arm lightly. Both she and Dewey were filled with energy.

"Lad, he's sick.. he can't come on this adventure." Scrooge said looking at Huey. "Now, ADVENTURE AWAITS US KIDS." He yelled eating a 'yay' from both Webby and Dewey.

Huey shook his head and got in the car. He sat in between webby and Dewey. Who were talking hai ear off about the adventure. Once they got to the portal it started drinking. "Step on the gas!" Scrooge ordered. "Will do Mr.McDee!" Launchpad said and stepped  kn the gas. They flew through the portal just in time for it to close behind them.

They arrived in a jungle looking area. "Wow!" Webby said as she claimed out the car once it stopped. Dewey hrabbed her hand. "Onward we ride, who knows if we will make it back!" He sang as him and Webby ran off. Giving Scrooge and MS Beakly hardly emough time to atop them. Webby giggled as they ran into the jungle.

"Kids!" MS Beakly yelled, her anxiety rose up. They didn't know this land. They could get lost. "Mr.McDuck, we should follow them."

Scrooge nodded. "I know Beakly, but Launchpad got the car stuck in sinking sand. So we have to get out stuff before-"

Launchpad and Huey barely made it out if the car. Huey fell to the ground breathing heavily. "That.was.scary." he said out of  breath. "Oh no, my car!" Scrooge yelled as he knelt on the ground. Earing a glare from Ms Beakly. "But the kids' life is more important.." he mumbled , Scrooge walked over to Huey and Launchpad and helped them up. "Let's go find Webby and Dewey."

••••••

Lena had enough of her Aunt,  "I'm leaving! And don't follow me!" She stormed out . Magica groaned. "Idiotic girl, she should know that by now I have to follow her.. " she mumbled. Lena decided to clear her head. She walked to the Mcduck manor. The gate was open. She raised an eyebrow and walked up o the front door. She knocked softly at first, then a little  louder. "Strange.." She said once no one opened up the door.

Usually when she arrived Dewey or Ms Beakly sometimes even Louie would answer the door. And let her in, this was peculiar ..

She turned away to possibly walk back to her house. When the door opened Lena turned around . "Hey Louie, where's Webby?" She raised an eyebrow. "Hey Lena.. Webby and everyone else are on an adventure.. I couldn't go because I'm sick." He sniffled. 

"Oh.." Lena frowned slightly. She hoped she could see her best friend Webby today. "I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow. " Louie began to shut the door. "Wait!" She cried as she stopped the door with her foot. "How about I stay here? I could look after you?" She suggested. She didn't want to put up with her Aunt, and her revenge schemes.

Louie contemplated her question. "I mean sure, but I'm not a kid." He opened the door wide enough for Lena to walk through. "Aren't you worried you'll get sick?" Lena shook her head. "No actually, I have a very strong immune system. I hardly ever get sick. And of course your a kid, kid." She ruffled his feathers on his head.

He let out a groan and sat on the couch. "I just don't like getting treated like a kid. I wanna show Uncle Scrooge.. And everyone that I'm more then just a triplet. I'm more then just a scheming kid. I'm more then a greedy child."

Lena sat down next to Louie, listening him rant. Once he was done he smiled at her. "Thanks..  no one has listened to me like that before." She smiled back at him, "of course, I know how you feel..my.." She paused trying to think of a way to describe her Aunt. "Uhm- Aunt doesn't listen to me either." She let out a nervous chuckle.

Louie smiled at her, suddenly feeling sleepy he curled up laying his head on Lenas lap. Falling asleep within seconds. She le tout a soft chuckle. She cloaed her eyes and drifted in a dreamless sleep(for once-)

/𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒂'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈. \

/866 words\