Do the rich always live alone

Andrea and the others left behind Kane, they got into the car and made their way to the captain's villa.

It was a long way from their hotel. As the captain was an important person, he lived in a remote area away from the people in the luxury. This became evident as they neared his house, which was surrounded by forest and high trees.

+"What a place to live, I wish I could live here too," Jade said as she watched the trees wooshed past her

+
"What a place to live, I wish I could live here too," Jade said as she watched the trees wooshed past her.

"He must be really rich, to afford to live here" Andrea interpreted.

"How rich he is doesn't matter, what matters is that he is a crook who needs to be behind the bars," Ren said.

"Right, we will take him completely by surprise," Jade said.

High in the spirit of catching the captain, they reached his house. Parking the car in front of the door they went to the door and rang the bell.

The door was opened by the captain, who was wearing a blue shirt and black track pants.

"Oh, it's you, how come you are here?" the captain asked as he saw Andrea on the door.

"We want to talk to you about the case, can we come in," Andrea said sweetly.

The captain nodded and opened the door wide, stepping aside he let them in. They all went to the spacious hall and took their seat on the sofa.

"Thanks, for agreeing to talk, as you may know, this is one tough case," Ren said to the captain who has just taken his seat

"I understand, if you need any help from me you can ask for it," the captain said.

"Thanks, I would like to ask you something?" Andrea asked.

"Surely"

"What do you think about this person, captain" Andrea asked.

"He is a cunning person that we all agree, but what more I think is that he has some inside knowledge about your investigation," the general said.

"What do you mean by that" Jade asked perplexed.