Hot Clown Sundae

You wake up from a particularly erotic dream about your favorite fast food mascot. You decide to spend the whole day just eating McDonald’s.

You head out to get breakfast. When you line up to order you notice a familiar face. “Hey there! Welcome to McDonald’s, how can I help you?” You stand there for a good minute blushing and smiling. “H-hi, c-can I get an order of hot cakes with sausage, extra butter and syrup, three hash browns and a large double double please?” You were shaking a bit but tried to stay calm. ‘I can’t believe he’s here! He looks even cuter in person!’ You snapped out of your daydream when you hear him come back with your food. “here you go, enjoy!” you thanked him and sat at a table where you were able to see him. You loved that clown since you were little but never got to meet him. You finish your breakfast and notice a small note on your tray. It just said ‘I hope to see you again soon, love Ronald. ‘ you put the note in your pocket and walked out smiling.

You decided to get lunch at a different McDonald’s. You were so sidetracked from earlier that you didn’t even notice who was taking your order. “I’d like a ten piece nuggets with extra honey….” You finally look up to see the clown of your dreams smiling at you. “S-sorry…um…a medium fries and….large coke" you shake your head trying to stay focused. Ronald giggles and puts a gloved hand on your arm. “I sure hope you’re not scared of clowns. That would make me very sad.” He pretended to cry. You smiled at him and turned your face a bit. “n-no I…actually…love clowns …a lot…” he clapped his hands and smiled at you. When he handed you your food you thanked him and went to your seat. As you were almost finished you saw another note on your tray. This time it said ‘this clown loves you very much! I’d love to get to know you better. Until we meet again, love Ronald. ‘ you blushed and looked over at the counters. You see him waving at you and you smile and bite your lip to slow your nervousness.

When evening came you went to yet another McDonald’s to get your dinner. ‘I swear if I see him at this location too then I’ll know he’s following me!’ as soon as you walk through the door you stop dead in your tracks. You take a deep breath and continue to the counter to order. “h-hi…Ronald…c-can I get a big mac combo with a large chocolate milkshake  please…” your body starts reacting to his presence as he smiles at you knowingly. “can I join you?” You blush and gulp down your insecurities. “S-sure…”. You feel warm and light headed. Oh the things you would love to do with that clown... he sits across from you and you both enjoy a nice meal getting to know each other. After you guys ate you thanked him for keeping you company. He cups your face in his gloved hands and next thing you know he’s kissing you passionately  staining your lips red with his face paint.

Ronald and you walk out together holding hands and laughing. He suddenly stops and stares at you with such intense lust in his eyes. You went from finally feeling comfortable around him to feeling nervous again. You want him so much and he knows it. “R-Ronald….I loved you since I was little…this is a dream come true but…” he cuts you off with a hard kiss. Your legs feel like jelly so you hold on to him to steady yourself. “you must be very tired. Maybe I can make you feel better if I take you to my place…” he smiles at you while licking some big mac sauce off his lips seductively.

You can’t believe your ears! The clown of your dreams just suggested you go to his place and…clown around. You hug him tight and he giggles. “oh yes I would love to…but…I may have to stay overnight…it’s quite late and…” he cuts you off with a kiss. “Hey, you can stay as many nights as you wish. We’ll have so much fun together. Maybe I can show you how the big mac special sauce is made…” your mouth waters as soon as he said that. The whole reason why you order your favorite burger is because you can’t get enough of that special sauce. Ronald takes your hand and you guys walk to his place. But before he let’s you in he smiles and pulls you close to him. You feel the heat from his body and without thinking you rub yourself against him.

Once you were inside he picks you up and Carrie’s you over to his hamburger shaped bed. You want this clown so badly you could taste it. You pull him on top of you and continue grinding yourself on him. “oh Ronald…I want to be covered in your special sauce. You’re my hot clown sundae!” he instantly felt his body react to your words and actions. He was so happy you accepted his advances and now he can give you all the mclovin his clown heart desires.