Chapter 4

The next four days had been the best days Harry has had so far. The Dursley's did not dare to even knock on his door for the next few days and he had Fleur to accompany him in his room. Whenever he went down to cook some food for Fleur and himself, Aunt Petunia would grimace at the sight of him and just continue what she was doing, Uncle Vernon was still sweating whenever Harry brought out his wand. 

"Hey Harry," greeted Dudley as he went down the stairs during the fourth. 

Harry had noticed a big change in Dudley, he was a bit nicer to him, maybe stemming that he owed him a favor for saving his life. Whenever he saw him with Fleur in the park, he would just pass by them and beat up another kid- much to his little band's disappointment. 

"Morning Dud, you seem a bit happy today," he said, handing Dudley a plate of toast and some eggs. 

"Well yeah, maybe, mum and dad said we were going on trip this summer," replied Dudley, taking a bite from his toast. "Dad decided to push for it, he's a bit traumatized 'bout what happened a few days ago." 

"Really?" asked Harry, curious, they hadn't said anything about a trip. "Where you guys going?" 

"Dad said we're going to some place in Spain, Mallorca, I think..." 

"Mallorca?" asked Harry in calm surprise. "Well, I hope you enjoy, when you guys leaving?" 

"Dad says we're leaving tonight, we're heading for Heathrow at around 6 PM, at least you got the house to yourself right?" 

Harry gave a small smile. "Yeah, think so, but I don't think Uncle Vernon would be so happy to leave me alone..." 

"Harry, he's scared of you, he refuses to even touch you; especially with your girl upstairs, she would kill dad in an instant." 

"Yeah, she would... Rip him to shreds if she had the chance," Harry said with a small grin, glancing at a sweaty and puffy Vernon. "Luckily, I am able to talk her out of it and hope she can control herself." 

Dudley did not falter at the comment. "Hey Harry, I just wanted to say that I am sorry of the way we treated you all those years, you never deserved it and yet you held through, that says something. Please forgive me..." 

Harry smiled. "Don't worry Dud, I forgive you,  but for aunt and uncle its a different story though..." 

He glared at Petunia and Vernon who were purposely looking down and avoiding his gaze. He got the two plates that he had cooked, nothing special, he just knew that Fleur hated English food so he decided to prepare a simple French breakfast- some Oeufs Cocotte which he learned from a French cookbook Petunia got.  He gave Dudley a small smile before heading up back to his room. 

When he opened the door, he still heard the soft snoring of his beloved, she was still asleep and quite peacefully. He placed the food on his small desk before he approached her and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. 

"Réveille-toi, mon amour, j'ai préparé le petit déjeuner," Harry said softly. 

Fleur groaned softly. "Non, va-t-en! Je veux dormir." 

Harry couldn't help but smile in amusement as she covered her face with a pillow. She moved the blanket down to reveal herself . 

"Fleur de lis, if you don't wake up, something bad is gonna happen..." 

"Really Mon amour? What's going to happen?" 

"I am going to count to three, if you don't wake up,  I shall force you to it!" 

"Non!" 

"Un, are you going to wake up now?" 

"Non!"