18

Dahyun woke up with something noisy, it's making her mad.

Dahyun looked at her phone, as it was a call, from her boss.

"unnie, I'm sleepy" dahyun whined, "get up, we're going out" sana spoke and ended the call immediately.

"that girl" dahyun spoke and fell on the bed, "did I just forget I'm paid to hang out with her?" dahyun asked herself.

****
Dahyun drived to the located place.

She saw sana sitting in the swinging chair.

Dahyun waved, sana was pretty much focused on her phone.

Dahyun wanted her eyes to be focused on her.

Dahyun was infront of the older," unnie I'm here, you're being so engrossed in your phone" dahyun spoke.

"that's how life is now dahyun" sana spoke as she looked at the younger standing infront of her.

Dahyun sat beside sana on the swinging chair,sana looked at dahyun.

"you've taken me out to that bridge yesterday, it's really beautiful, now I wanna take you out to somewhere amazing and adventurous" sana spoke.

"really? Where? Is it too your heart?" dahyun spoke, sana soflry giggled

"kind of, but no, Im taking you, to come with me to mountain climbing" sana exlciamed cutely

"isn't that dangerous?" dahyun spoke, sana shooked her head, "we're going to use the stairs silly" sana spoke

Dahyun smiled weirdly with a nod.

****

"it's so higHHHHH" dahyun shouted, all the people looked at her, sana hit her elbow with hers.

"dahyun! You're embarrassing" sana whispered.

Dahyun shrugged with a laugh coming out of her mouth

Damn... Dahyun really didnt care.

Sana hated the feeling of being embarrassed.

Sana and dahyun walked all the way to the top.

"look at the view!" sana exlciamed as she pointed to the other mountains and to the waters below

"the view is so pretty" dahyun spoke as she admired the view.

"pretty like you" sana spoke, as she cupped dahyun cheeks and squished the Tofu.

"your so squishy" sana said cutely and continued to squish the younger face.

Dahyun was just staying still and admiring the older girls face.

_____
This first HAHA

PROMOTION-

The title is LEMONADE

Its a very nice book to read, I'm enjoying alot.

Author - uysitami