chapter 5

Recap-
They made plan to have a movie night. Hayden and alejandro climbed up to her bed

(This is what her room looks like i hope y'all know)

Y/n was in her bathroom/ restroom doing her night routine. Alejandro and Hayden gossiping about tiktok drama. Y/n came out of the bathroom/restroom.

"So... Which movie y'all want to watch" climbing up with her phone.

"The fault in our stars" Quickly turning their heads fronting y/n

"Ok ok " Y/n trying to chill

" Hey can anyone help me with the Projector settings please" Y/n going down the ladders

" Here i come " Hayden while following y/n

Y/n was not able to reach projector to turn it on

Y/n - i suppose i need a chair for support
Hayden- no worries hayden here. I'll help you to climb up.

Y/n - thank you.

Hayden picked him up and alejandro was just watching both of them being touchy.

They were done with the settings. After that the room was in whole silence and just intro going on. Not lately but at the perfect time the kissing scene came. Both of the boys were focusing on the movie until y/n breaks the silence giggling. Both of the boys looked at y/n and quickly turn their head against the screen/wall.

(after all it was a projector)

Y/n was not having the moment because she thinks that is kinda nasty stuff on screen.

"Ahhh I'm done. I'm goin to sleep" Y/n taking her sheets which were below alejandro's legs. She couldn't get the sheets .

"Ughh food truck move your legs from here" Y/n struggling for getting it out.
She finally got it .

" Ah ha ha victory" Y/n said in a sassy way. She took no time covering her whole self under the sheets.

" Goodnight goons" Y/n under the sheets.
Both of the boys sighed.

She is so boring" Hayden increasing the volume. 

"What boring how do you like that nasty stuff on screen ughh DISGUSTING" Y/n said from under the sheets.

Ale - she is just mad that she didn't have her first kiss yet.

Y/n was just listening to their conversation.

Hayden- probably someone is jealous.

"Jealous of what huhhh? Someone's lips ughh? " She mumbled which was not audible to hayden and alejandro

Y/n- woah woah woah bro oh hell naw! How can i be jealous?
She quickly got up

Both the boys raising their eyebrows and looking her in 'what's wrong with you' way.
Hayden- "Why are you shouting?
Ale-We are here, exactly besides you.