Chapter 6: Cockwarming

Warnings: voyeurism, exhibitionism, cockwarming, cursing, slight anal play, rough sex, hair pulling kink, dirty talk; the usual, you guys get it by now. Hak hasn't let anyone fuck you in three days, and you were about to snap. Your mistake was thinking you could be in control. 

You shifted uneasily, eyes darting around warily as they landed on the dragons around you. Jae-ha was the only one who was regarding you with interest, whereas Kija and Shin-ah couldn't even bear to look at you.

Currently, you were sitting atop your bodyguard, doing your best not to fidget and failing miserably. You were all supposed to be eating lunch, but you were getting a bit distracted by the large bulge nestled in between your ass cheeks.

No one had fucked you in three days and you were going crazy.

It had been Hak's idea after Jae-ha had joined your little group. 

"Let's see how long she can last."

"How long can she go without it?"

Hak scoffed, eyes darkening when he caught sight that you were eavesdropping. "She can't last five minutes without my cock stuffed inside of her."

The visible shudder his words evoked from you only made their smirks widen and now here you were, only a few days later and pathetically cock-starved. They had decided to test his little theory, finding a great deal of amusement in the way you blatantly stared after them with lust-filled eyes every time they walked away from you. 

Shin-ah did his best not to give into you, as did Kija, but the other two redirected them away from you when it was clear the amount of power you held over them was going to be used to get what they were depriving you of. 

Now, the other two were having too much fun. Jae-ha slid over to Kija, resting his chin in the palm of his hand nonchalantly. "Just watch, Kija. It'll be worth it to see her squirm in pleasure later when Hak breaks."

Biting back a whine at his words, you felt Hak's large hand snake in between your bodies, undoing his robe with deft fingers. You wanted to beg him to fuck you, but you knew that wasn't going to get you anywhere. 

"Mmm, good girl, Princess." Your bodyguard damn near purred in your ear, well aware of what he was doing to you. "I think you deserve a reward for sitting so pretty without moving."

Your eyes lit up and you nearly creamed yourself at the sound of him praising you.

His chest rumbled against your back as he chuckled under his breath, lifting you up momentarily to coat his length in your slick. You bit your lip to stop the moan threatening to spill out at the sensation, hypersensitive already and he hadn't even done anything. 

Your jaw dropped open and you cried out as he sank you down in his lap, spearing you with his shaft and rendering you speechless. A broken moan tore from your throat, gathering the attention of a furiously flushed Kija and an extremely timid Shin-ah hiding behind a tree.

Hak peppered light kisses up and down your neck as he stroked your stomach, loving how he could feel the outline of his huge package pressed against your belly.

Gasping, it came out muffled as he smashed his lips onto yours in order to silence you, an old habit of his from the castle.

When you had first started to get together, you wanted to keep it a secret. So naturally, it was second nature to him to find creative ways of keeping you quiet.

Fingers stuffed in your mouth, a hand wrapped around your throat with just enough pressure to stifle your loud whines, or your pretty lips wrapped around his cock tended to be some of his favorites, but smothering your moans with a mind-numbing kiss came very close.