Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

"That's the mita guy with the doggie costume? " I asked kambe.

We are riding on a helicopter right now suzue is driving while kambe is waiting for the perfect time to shoot.

"Hmm"Kambe hummed.

"Wait is that.....HARU?!! "I yelled,before I could stop kambe he already shoot,the toxic gas was all over the building.

(Gosh this man is a full course meal!)

"K-Kambe!"

----------------------
"Oh you're home? "

"Uncle can we reschedule our dinner? I just went on a mission today and I'm exhausted"I said and throw myself at the couch.

"Ok then, next time..OK? "Uncle levi said.

"YUP.. I better go to sleep I have work tomorrow"I said standing up but before I could walk out uncle said something.

"If your dad is alive right now he will be so proud of you to continue his dream"He smiled and stood up to hug me.

"I know uncle I can feel that his proud of me"I said and hugged him back.

---------

"GOSHHHHH!  WHY DO I ALWAYS WAKE UP LATE! " I yelled running to my bathroom and got change.

"OK I THINK I'M READY TO GO"I said and grabbed my purse and went to my car

-----------

I got off to my car and noticed kambe's car coming forward to me.

He parked his car besides mine and got off.

"Hey Kambe...you're also late? "I asked him.

"Hmm... "It was an awkward silence but he spoke again"Daisuke""HUH?! "I look at him confused.

"Just call me daisuke"He said with his usual monotone voice.

"Oh ok then daisuke"After I said his name I felt butterflies in my stomach.

'OI Y/N!!LOVE IS NOT IN YOUR VOCABULARY! he's just acting nice.....,yeah that's why I'm having butterflies. 'I think to myself.

------------

Me,haru and daisuke are heading to hong kong for a seminar.

"EHH?!!  AHHHHH!"Haru yelled as the fly attendant fastened his seat belt.

Daisuke is in our right and I was facing haru.

"Haru are you afraid of a plane?!! "I asked holding back my laughter.

"Ehhhh!? NO?! I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK WITH THAT GUY"He said motioning his head to daisuke.

"Well you should get used to it.. I also don't want to be stuck with you two cuz u always argue... But we're partners we should treat each other as a family....Now I'm acting over the top"I said and laughed a little.
-------------

We alredy had arrived in daisuke and suzue's house.

"May I asked your name? "Daisuke and suzue's grandma asked haru.

"Ah-Haru Kato"

"Haru-kun what a nice name, Thank you for taking good care of daisuke"She thanked haru.

She looked at me and I was feeling nervous  I mean look at what I'm wearing.

"Ohh... I uhm Y/N Ackerman"I said and smiled.. Thank god she smiled back.

"AH Suzue always talks about your inventions and she also showed me some of your sketches, you should sell them you'll earn a lot of money"She said.

"Oh I only give it to my uncle and told him not to put credits on me I kinda really don't like attention"I smiled akwardly scratching my nape.

"You are very pretty you and my daisuke would look great together"She smiled at me and turn her gaze to daisuke.

I blushed because of what she said I took a peek to see what daisuke's reaction is,he has a little shade of pink in his ear.

"Cute"I mummbled under my breath.

'Wait what?!'
------------

"Suzue, Uncle asked if you could come to dinner tonight? " I asked suzue.

We are now heading to our cars.

"Yeah I would love too"She said I turn around to face daisuke and haru.

"Haru it would be lovely if you could come too"I asked haru.

"If it's OK I'll go"He said smiling akwardly.

'Is he afraid? 'I thought to myself.

"Ofcourse my uncle would be happy to see my partners in work"I said and he smiled at me(if this is actually levi he won't  be happy LMAO)

"Daisuke I know you would also love to join us"I asked daisuke and walked beside him.

"It would be my pleasure to meet your uncle"He said and looked at me straight in the eyes.

'WHAT THE FCK IS THIS FEELING!?'I thought to myself as I felt my cheek burning up.

"Are you alright? You're turing red"He said placing his hands in my cheeks.

'FCK FCK FCK NO NO NO STOP BLUSHING YOU IDIOT!'

"OHHHH----Y-YEAH I'M F-FINE IT'S J-JUST HOT THAT'S A-ALL"I stutter and smiling awkwardly.

He didn't take away his hands for a second.

"Well if you say so"He said and walked to his car.

'Gosh how I miss his touch'
'WHAT?!!'

"Y/N? "

"HARU?!!?....Oh ah-- yeahh... well you could just join me if you want? "I asked him while I point on my car.

"If it's Ok?"He asked shy again.

"Haru no need to be shy around me"I said and grabbed his hand and I lead him inside of my car.

-------------------
I really need to do my school works HEHE

I'll promise to update daily.