//Chapter 1//

//

Monday 6 o'clock am.

You had woken up from your phone ringing obnoxiously loud and groaned as you roughly and slowly turn it off. You sigh and remember that you have to get up for your new job at Basic Education school.

(That's what I named it)

You got up and out of your bed and yawning. You did your daily routine, getting dress, eating breakfast and brushing your teeth. As you brush your teeth you get a phone call and you walk to your bedroom and answer it. It was Baldi.

"Hello-?"

You speak into the phone and jump from the loud tone in the man's voice "Hey! I'm already here to pick you up since you can't get the bus" he said. "Oh really? Will it be running late?" You asked spitting out the toothpaste in your mouth and putting you brush away. You then head to put your shoes on.

"Yeah, traffic and such"

You looked up and went outside to see him outside your house. So you hanged up and got inside the car. "Thanks Baldi, I appreciate it" you smiled "Not a problem, just be glad your house is towards the school." He smiled as he started the car.

"Yeah.."

Some time later you two eventually got to the school and you both went to your classes.

You set your things down at your desk and since you had enough time you thought you might as well go to the teachers lounge and make some coffee. You made your way to the lounge and opened the door to see principal making some coffee for himself.

"Oh, Good morning Principal Dehni." You said as you began making some coffee. "Good morning, y/n." He said in a monotone as he slowly turned around with his coffee.

"Anything happen over the weekend?..or last time we met?" You asked a bit awkwardly, as you lean on the counter waiting for your coffee to brew.

"Not really..it's been pretty boring, Playtime has been well tho." He said taking a sip of his coffee as he sighed, pulling out a chair from the table in the center of the room.

"Well that's good-Well maybe you can go out with me and Baldi, we already planned last night and I think it'll be fun. You know just the three of us"

"Ah..I'll think about it..I'll have Abigail tale care of her if she's not busy after school"

"Sound good" you smiled and began walking out "I'll see you later then" you then left with your coffee and went to your classroom.

"Bye.."

//