a/n

a note before you start reading my book, just some stuff i want to say to avoid any issues in the future.

obviously, this is a lgbtq book and if you don't "like" it then i  suggest you go find yourself another book. if you still want to go ahead and give this book a try be my guest  but let me tell you, i will not take any homophobic comments.

we live in the 21st century and i don't think i should be explaining to people why we can love any human regardless of gender.

this work is pure fiction and not based off real events. i do not own bts, this is just a fanfiction.

anyone who might say taekook is not real, it's just a bromance etc. all i want to say is: ok bro.
im not forcing my opinion on you, so you shouldn't either.

if you don't like this ship or just shipping members in general then please leave because this book is exactly that.

these one-shots and short stories have all been written by me. inspired by the internet, and my overthinking brain.

i do not entertain plagiarism.

also, i do appreciate constructive criticism.

extra; all the gifs, images and videos linked in this book are from pinterest/youtube/ instagram unless stated otherwise. all though, i did edit the cover myself.

anyways,
i hope you enjoy the book, if you have any thoughts or anything you would like to share about the book my comment section, message board and personal dms are always open.

love, aiyra.