S Y N O P S I S

Witnessing the murder of her parents, Dale Williams was sent to an orphanage at the young age of six. She witnesses how her mother was shot dead, and how her father gargles holding his bloody neck for his life, in the hands of the man with a burned mark on his left arm.

On the following morning, she was adopted by an unknown lady in red. At the age of nine, she promises in the grave of her parents that she'll avenge their death.

Living with her new identity and with revenge as her major mission, she seeks for the lady's assistance to be strong and sharp by training her to be also an assassin.

At the age of eighteen, she's almost around the world accomplishing her missions while gathering connections in search of the whereabouts of the man, but every clue has always been a dead-end. There she concluded that she's into something dark and enormous that possesses the power to vanish traces and silence a crime.

One night, the lady in red disappeared like a wind. But before her disappearance, she gave her a blacklist containing some known names in the industry, with an image of a gigantic iron gate with words written 'Steel Heights'. Dale believes that the lady's disappearance is also related to the name, fueling the fire in her.

Upon accessing the words 'Steel Heights' from connections, are warnings she receives but chose to ignore. Steel Heights, an organization producing aristocrats in a variety of professions in the industry around the world.

With the hope of seeking justice for her parents, and finding her savior, she needs to enter that enigmatic place. She needs to know everything behind the murder, every single detail of it even ruining everyone's life that is involved, with no mercy.

She lost half of her identity the moment they snatched her their lives and took the one who saves her from their ruthless crime.

Eighteen years of waiting, five years of training, and ten years of being an assassin, there's no turning back. Not planning to do so for Dale Williams.

She has no one to lose now, does it makes her more dangerous?.

||K.R.B.F.||