4

After clearing Green's body, everyone felt sour as they reluctantly go back to work. Even though it was really undesirable, they didn't have much of a choice but to complete their respective tasks at hand. To ensure their innocence amongst the group, the most ideal option would be to work in pairs, having someone to provide a alibi if another death happens.

Orange naturally wondered down the hall together with Cyan, who left immediately after clearing the body.

"Hey, you should take a break. I'll be with you." Black tap Blue on the shoulder, "Let's go.." He led Blue out of the group and he continues giving him comforting pats on the back.

"The three of us should stick together.." Purple suggested looking at Pink and Yellow, "we're the only girls around after all." She let out a smile that made both Pink and Yellow a little relive from the fear.
"Sure, shall we go to the admin and let Yellow finish the downloads?" Pink smiled at Yellow, who shyly smiled back.

"Hey, I happen to be a girl too." White responded with flushed cheeks, looking at Purple, slightly pouting from her suggestion.
"Well, I wouldn't take you away from your knight!" Purple cheekily replied while waving good bye as the gang heads towards admin.
"Wha..." White was left speechless and flushed even harder after noticing only Red and her was left behind.
"Knight huh. I do like the sound of it." Red commented and playfully stood in-front of White, "Don't you?" He asked placing his hands on her head.
"Obviously, I don't." White pushed his hands away and walking forward, blushing harder than ever.

-Cafeteria-
"You better?" Black asked sitting on the table looking at Blue.
"Yeah... I'll be heading to the Security soon. What about you?" Blue answered, holding on to a half finished sports drink bottle.
"Well, I recall that we are working as a buddy now." Blue said in a voice that is almost as if he was joking.
"I don't recall taking you as a partner." Blue placed the bottle down and stood up, "Do as you please." He started walking off, towards the Security.
"Yes sir!" Black jumped off the table and followed.

-Admin-
"Where should we go after this?" Purple ask after finishing with her tasks.
"I need to go to the the Med bay and do scans." Pink said looking at the tasks menu.
"Oh I have a task there too!" Yellow replied
"Alright then! To the Med bay next."
They all smiled at each other, enjoying the company.
"Sorry I left the both of you earlier.." Yellow suddenly said in a very soft voice.
"It's alright, it's a sensitive time." Purple reassured Yellow and suggested to get moving.
They all smiled once more before heading out together.

-Hall way (In-front of communication)
"HEY CYAN! Slow down!" Orange shouted chasing after Cyan. "Where are you going?"
Cyan simply did not reply and continued walking forward, aimlessly in the hall way. Orange rushed forward and grabbed his arm to stop his movements.

"Hey.." Orange softly spoke, "What's up?"
"What's up?", Cyan finally spoke and turned to face Orange, his eye clearly holding back tears, "I am supposed to ask that. Isn't everyone accepting this a bit too easily?" Cyan started raising his voice.
"I understand, bu.."

"There is nothing you understand Orange. First we found out Green is dead. And we were all forced to face it because according to Purple, it's the right thing to do. After that we found out someone's lying, which by the way, no one took action against. And we end up cleaning up a body?!" Cyan sounded extremely stressed out. "Something is wrong!"

"No, Cyan. There wasn't anything else to be done. We don't have a choice but move on!" Orange said grabbing onto him.
"What do you mean move on?" Cyan pushed Orange away, "Do you mean we should all just act like Green didn't die and continue with our tasks?"
Orange eyes widen, shocked. "We have to!" He shouted back. "Do you think this is easy for everyone? Stop being a brat and face reality!"
"I am not being a brat! I am the only normal one around! This isn't right!" Cyan shouted back pushing Orange further back.
"Just because you can't suppress your emotions makes you normal?" Orange fought back.
"Of course! I am definitely more normal than you!" Cyan screamed back, leaving Orange stunned.