Chapter #3 [Fair game]

-Yellow team-

Rod and Penny were walking cautiously,looking left and right,waiting something maybe will popped out from bush.

-Rod : "You sure it's ok if we leave our flag?"

-Penny : "Well,we are still close to our area, so it's ok.Swift and Brody do the same thing thought."

-Rod : "Yeah...You're right,I just feel it's kinda unfair because Swift and Brody can fly so..."

-Penny : "You mean it's unfair because I'm only a girl and you are only a chiken?"

-Rod : "Wait! that's not what I mean! and I'm a rooster,not a chiken!"

-Penny : *Giggles "Hehe...I know Rod,of course it's fair game.Even if we are small and not very skillfull...We still can have fun!"

Rod just thinking for a moment,

-Rod : "Yes! It's not like we scared or anything,Let's steal their flag and win!"

And then,those two walking with confidence and bravery.

.

-Blue Team-

Swift and Brody just left their area,They walked casually while looking around.They know that the Yellow Team is still far away.

-Swift : "It will be fast if we can fly."

-Brody : "Yeah...but Speedy forbids us to fly,because maybe it will unfair for them."

Swift glanced at Brody.

-Swift : "Oh wow~Very confident,Isn't it?"

-Brody : "Eh? well um...it's not like I think they're weak...just-"

-Swift : "That's ok to feel that way."

Brody looked confused about what Swift says,They suddenly stop.

-Swift : "But that doesn't mean we have to let our guard down, they are our teammates and we know their great skills.Penny could just suddenly come out of the water, you know."

-Brody : " Haha...You're right and it will really surprise us,haha..."/"Did he just take this game seriously?"

-Swift : "Ok I'll stop here "

-Brody : "Already?"

-Swift : "Yeah,remember our plan,I'll be behind and guard this place and you go to their area."

-Brody : "Got it! Ok then,I will go now."

Brody goes on while Swift stays in that place.

-Swift : "Becarefull...Don't die to fast."

Brody give him thumb from afar,still walking.Swift watching with smile,or more like grin.

-In HQ-

Speedy and Bea watching the cadets from screen.They mute the microphone so they can't communicate with the cadets.

-Bea : "So ... they've started huh?"

-Speedy : "Yeah,and all we can do just seeing them finish this game without our help."

-Bea : "They are not a little kid again remember,of course they can do it.It's just a game for fun."

Speedy looked at Bea and smile,yeah...it's just a game
For fun...
_________________________________________

The game has just started!
What is the plan of each team? We see again in the next chapter!
.
.
.
*Cough*

Fair or not fair...they still a team,they know eachother very well (because in this timeline they are 3 years older than in the show).
So don't think they can win Easily ;))

Ok see ya again