Proloque °Let's Get Out Of Here!°

Zack's Pov:

I was holding Rachel in my arms, bringing her outside of the building.

,,Hey look, we made it out!"

I said to Rachel, then I turned my head forward.

There were people already standing and staring at us.

If they are here then the cops should be here in any damn minute...

,,RAY, WOULD YOU PLEASE SO KIND AND WAKE UP ALREADY?!
COM ON!"

I shouted at the sleeping blond haired idiot in my arms, but whatever I did, she didn't woke up.

She lost too much blood.

,,I'm begging you...PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!
RAY!"

I shouted again and hugged her thightly, when I heard that the cops were coming.

I opened my eyes and saw them already standing in front of us with raised guns.

,,Did this f*cking priest mean the cops by helping her?
You got to be kidding me..."

I whispered under my breath, still hugging Rachel till one of those slowe monkey's begann to spoke.

,,You are surrounded!
Put the girl on the ground and get on your knees with your hands above your head immediately!"

He said and I looked at Rachel.

,,Well, this is it Ray...
But don't forget, I promised.
One day, I'm going to kill ya."

I said and put her down on the ground, taking my hands above my head and slowly getting on my knees to the ground.

The cops rushed over us and pushed me onto the ground.

I hissed in pain and felt the handcuffs clicking on my hand.

I bared my teeth and watched as slowly Rachel was taken away from the police.

I smiled and let the cops taking me inside their car, driving me away.

I looked outside the window and remembered at the moments what me and Rachel get through.

I smiled for a bit then I let my eyes shut.

The only thing I felt was the blood without pain, what was slowly dripping from my fingers on my clothing.

I ignored the sirens and the cars loud driving sounds and let myself fall inside the endless, cold black.

I felt that the car suddenly stopped driving and opened my eyes to see a big building again in front of my sight.

I gasped and for a moment, I thought that we were back at the building, where I left Rachel for the cops.

But no...my illusion begann to fade away and saw the building taking it's real form.

The driver opened his cars window and talked to another cop, that they finally arived and the grids were opened.

,,And please call after detective Murdoch that we arived and have an emergency."

He said and the other who looked like he could be my grandfather nodded.

Wait, are they talking about me?!

,,EMERGENCY?!!!
WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN EMERGENCY?!!!
YOU STUPID SACK OF A-"

,,Be quiet!!!"