Turns of Life

Hi friends!! Here's the next part.. Thank you so much for valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support.. Last part didn't reach expected votes.. I'll try to do better.. Give your suggestions in comment box

After reaching 60 votes, I'll update the next one..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Its evening time, sky darkens, every birds go back to their nests..

Pragya keeps waiting for Ajay's phone call, sitting in the balcony with tears, looking up at the sky..

Abhi is shown playing basketball as usual with his friends.. One by one all left to their houses except Ranveer, whom Abhi asked to wait..

Ranveer: what Abhi? Is there anything important?

Abhi: nothing much.. You know that cricketer right.. That Ajay..

Ranveer: yeah..

Abhi: How he used to treat Pragya? What I mean is.. I saw her upset in the afternoon..

Ranveer: Abhi.. Are you still looking for her?

Abhi: hey.. Nothing like that.. I saw her in traffic, accidentally..  Then in the mall, that too..

Ranveer: accidentally..  I can't believe this..  you've girlfriend, man.. Still you're looking for your first love..

Abhi: Ranveer.. I didn't love her anymore.. I saw her with swollen eyes that's why I asked..
Anyway, I don't care about her.. i was just asked..

Ranveer: have you talked to her?

Abhi: yeah.. (Smiles) As usual I try to pull her legs.. She pissed me off..

She didn't change even a little bit too.. After 5 long years, she's still the same one.. Only thing is, she got boyfriend..(his smile vanishes)

Ranveer: you got girlfriend too..

Abhi: yeah..

Ranveer: Do you've still feelings for her?

Abhi: hey man.. Come on.. Nothing like that.. why I gonna have feelings for that chasmish.. (Chuckles)

Ranveer: really.. At least you can be truthful to me.. Abhi..

Abhi: Ranveer.. You know right.. I was little serious about her in school.. But I was scared to propose her..

And dad sent me abroad for higher studies.. I thought when I come back, I'll get her back..

Though I was far away from her, I had a feeling like she's with me.. I used to see her every posts in social media.. That makes my day complete..

That day shouldn't have came.. I saw her post with Ajay.. With my love, she has written in it.. I was broken..

And Tanu proposed me.. I accepted her.. And I'm happy with her.. I don't feel any regret.. (smiles)

Pragya is my past, she has nothing to do with my present.. I just felt bad after seeing her with swollen eyes.. Nothing much..

Ranveer: ok then.. I dunno what happened.. I'll talk to him..