oneshot (LEMON WARNING)

You were bored out of your skull. There was nothing to do- it was a Sunday and as such there weren't any missions to attend. You looked around the room, looking for something to accompany yourself with, when your eyes fell on Dot Pixis. There was a rumor that he was a sugar daddy of one of the female scouts, so naturally you wanted to find more about that rumor. You approach him, sweat dripping down your temple.

"Er, hi there, Commander!" You awkwardly greet him.
"Hm? Oh, Y/N! Fancy seeing you here. Is there something you want? I doubt you just wanted to say hi!" Pixis questioned.
"Oh, err, yeah! There's a rumor amongst us girls of the military, wanna hear?"
"... Go on."
"... Aren't you a sugar daddy?"
Pixis stayed silent, out of awkwardness. After a while, he sighed: "That is not true. But that doesn't mean I'm not interested in a sugar baby. Come to my office later, Y/N. Preferably after eight."

You left your dorm at 7:40PM, curious to see what Pixis had planned out for you. You finally arrived at his office, and knocked three times on the wooden door.
"Come in." Pixis said.
You entered, his office being bigger than you expected. On the left side was his desk, chair and a candle. In the middle was a coffee table with two armchairs opposite other; on the right was a queen sized bed, a bedside table and a chest.
"... You sleep in your office? Don't you have a house?" You questioned, looking at the documents on his desk.
"I live here. Anyways, let's get down to what I brought you here for. Are you interested in being my sugar baby? I'll pay you more than what you'll get for just being a scout. Think for as long as you want."
You started to think, should I take his offer? I really do need the money for my family, and I am into older men. You know what, fuck it.
"I accept." You answered.
"Well let's get things started then! Can I sit on your lap?" Pixis asked politely.
LEMON BEGINNING 🍋
You sat in his chair and he sat on your lap.
"Oh, thank you. You see, I'm getting old and I'd basically collapse if you sat on me!" Pixis took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt.
"Shut up and fuck me." You muttered.
"Sheesh, moody much. Well you can't expect less from the younger generation."
Pixis leaned in and locked lips with you. You returned the kiss, and swiped his bottom lip with your tongue. He shivered and let his mouth fall open. You saw this as the perfect opportunity to slip your tongue in. You directed your tongue all around the walls of his mouth, from the roof to the bottom of the mouth. Pixis moaned and pulled away from you, panting.
"Oh, please, Y/N. Dominate me."
"As you wish."
You pushed him onto the floor and towered above him, making sure not to crush him. You pulled off his trousers and gawked at the boner in his baby blue boxers. You slid your tongue from the top of his chest to the top of his boxers, making Pixis bite his lip.
"Agh, where'd you learn how to fuck this good?" He groaned.
"Let's just say I've had a couple of one night stands."
You kissed his bulge and started to lick it violently, making it wobble up and down. You got annoyed with his underwear, so, with your teeth, you pulled it off. Your eyes widened at his ginormous scrumptious monster cock- you didn't expect him to be packing. Grabbing his dick, you pumped it, Pixis letting out a long moan.
With your rear in the air, you bent down and let the tip in your mouth, licking it gently before sucking the entire 13 inch dick. You bobbed your head up and down, wanting to taste more of it.
"B-be careful, Y/N! Keep in mind that my dick is a monster, you might choke on it!"
You rolled your eyes and carried on, your hands caressing his hairy chest. You crawled forward- that being a big mistake. Pixis's cock tickled your throat, before going in too deep. You coughed and choked on his cock, your life flashing before your eyes.
Who thought that Y/N, one of the strongest members of the Survey Corps wouldn't die to a titan, but to some 60 year olds cock?