Special chapter: Always listen to school rules

It was just an ordinary day and we could see a high school and if we enter the high school while passing by some of the classroom, we could see the door leading toward the auditorium and inside we could everyone from class 1, 2 and 3 seating on their seat while writing some note and at the stage of the auditorium there stood (Y/N) Zhong a chinese man in his early twenties, wearing a traditional black chinese robe, had light purple hair and his eye colour purple and from the look of his face you all may think he is attractive but however he is scary when having a eyepatch on his left eye and we could also see that he is carrying a rather long wooden staff that was use for martial arts and began using it to point at the screen showing the map of china but in different year which it is showing the year 240 bc.

(Y/N):" As you can see everyone, after the Zhou dynasty every single kingdom fought for their territory during this period until by 334 BC there were now 7 warring stated and those name are "Qin, chu, zhao, wei, han, yan and finally qi", these warring state had been at war for many years right until when Qin king whose is now know as Qin shi huang had finally reunited the whole of the warring state into one country which it is now known as china, now before i continue the lesson, those anyone have any question?"

And then silence had suddenly appear also follow by the background of the cricket until a hand was being raised and then reveal Jayden Brook a rather young man in his expensive tuxedo with a mocking smile on his face and on the left and right are his fat, ugly, oily and idiotic bodyguard to which these both were completely useless because of their cowardice.

(Y/N):" Yes Jayden, do you have a question."

Jayden:" Yes Mr "(Y/N)", i would like to ask why is it so important about china history where you could have teach america history i mean come on didn't my own country did save your freaking homeland from that evil j country and also-"

-BANG-

And just as what we all expected, the wooden staff that (Y/N) was holding just now, had been stuck onto the wall and we could see that the wooden staff is almost as close to Jayden face which we could look at everybody face that were covered up in fright already and when they all look at (Y/N) with his leg raised up high to which what kung fu people do and was now showing a menacing aura around him right before using his stand to strangle Jayden and then use it pull him closer to him and then began to warn Jayden.

(Y/N):" Next time, think before you insult a asian country, GOT THAT!

Hearing this make everyone including the guardian and the maid pleiades were now having chills on their spine until all the females did know that one of Jayden bodyguard tried to grope them but only to be grab by (Y/N) stand tentacle and was now hanging upside down to which (Y/N) is now shaking his head in disappointment, he began to drag a rather large blackboard and then start to write something on it and within a few minutes he had already had the blackboard to be covered up with number of rules in his class.

(Y/N):" Now thanks to your own classmate, i had decided to make my rule much more stricter so there for now that in my class that every boys and girls must be separated within 8 seat away and i do hope that you ladies better not dare to complain all because of your separation from your "Precious" lord because i will definitely make you all clean up the entire toilet bowl with your hand!"

Hearing this make Albedo, shalltear, aura and the rest of the maid pleiades were now nodding their head in order to prevent getting their hand dirty, then (Y/N) turn to ram.

(Y/N): " And as for you Ram, you better not sleep in my class or else you will have your back being covered up with mud while in push-up position, you got that!"

Ram then nodded in agreement and then (Y/N) also did the same threat to both Megumin and Darkness including Aqua if the both of them ever cause another arguement again.

Then he finally look at Tanya and he then give her something which look like a wooden sword but in chinese style.

Tanya then look at (Y/N) confusing as why a history teacher giving her a weapon until she saw (Y/N) throw something look like a medal to her and when she caught it, she look at it and to see a medal that had the same design as hers but in gold wit...

Tanya then look at (Y/N) confusing as why a history teacher giving her a weapon until she saw (Y/N) throw something look like a medal to her and when she caught it, she look at it and to see a medal that had the same design as hers but in gold with a black written on it saying " Class monitor" and she then look at (Y/N) with sparkle in her eyes.

(Y/N):" Tanya you can be my class monitor, since i believe that you have been following a lot rules which i believe that you will make the situation under control so your duty is to make sure no idiot dare to disrupt my lesson is that understood!"

Tanya then salute to him.

Tanya:" YES SIR!"

(Y/N) then nodded and he began going explaining all of his rules again and after that he then carry on the lesson.

(Y/N): " Now as you can see, that the starting of the warring state was begun right after when-"

Albedo: " WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID YOU LAMPREY!"

Shalltear: " I SAID THAT I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL WIN AINZ-SAMA HEART NOT YOU WIDE-MOUTHED GORILLA!"

And so, the arguement of both Albedo and shalltear had just begun and Tanya was now telling them to knock it off but only to notice they were now arguement at the boys area and also in the girls area which have now become a disaster but only Naberal, yuki, Delta, solution and Entoma are the only females  whom are much more quieter and was also paying attention while lupusregina was just sleeping, as the loudness had become too loud that the entire auditorium was about to shook until they all heard a loud snap sound that given everyone attention and then look at (Y/N) who was now facing the blackboard with a half broken pieces of the white chalk he was holding and he turn his direction at them and they could see he is now holding the 80 cm long ruler and everyone began to be more scared as their history teacher is now going to give them much more terror in their lives.

< 8 min later>

It was now lunch time and we could see everybody got a huge bump on the top of their head, well everyone except Ainz, naberal, yuki, Delta, solution, entoma, firo, raphtalia, naofumi, tanya, visha, rem, ram, beatrice and finally emilia since they never cause trouble to (Y/N) and were the only few student to obediently follow his rules and they were now cheering their classmate up by buying meals so that they can share together except for Jayden and his Bodyguard since they were now doing push-up position with mud and giant bolder on their back which you all may believe that they are now suffering a huge risk of punishment for trying to insult asian history.

At the teacher room, we could see (Y/N) is now eating his bento peacefully but only to be interrupted by his now colleague whom are " Rerugen, roswaal, pantora and vanir" who were inviting him to join them at the teacher lounge for lunch which he took about 4 second and then agree to join including Jotaro.

And so the days goes the same for the student in this mysterious high school they are in but the truthful as they admitted that they really enjoyed it there but they still get a chance to get into their history teacher in his good side and so they tried to follow the rules except for jayden and his body whom mostly get strangle by (Y/N) stand whenever he dare to put any insult.