Wooyoung (feat. Yunho) • Black Cat Pt. 2

"I'm gonna tell her."

Seonghwa's eyes widened at his sentence and a smile tugged at his lips. Hongjoong started laughing and clapping like a happy seals.

"Wah! That's great Wooyoung-Ah!"

"She's the luckiest girl to be loved by you!"

But, a face of disappointment grew over his face, Yunho liked her. He knew her longer. He forced a smile through the pain.

"Congrats, Woo..."

"When are you telling her?" San said with fist balled up in excitement.

"Maybe tonight, at the sleepover." Wooyoung said with a smile. It was finally time, he was gonna tell her that he loved her, and he was finally gonna tell the others that he was a cat hybrid.

The bell rung and the students in the cafeteria started leaving. Wooyoung skipped his way to his locker, and Yunho followed behind with shoulders low.

Hongjoong, being the caring dad he is, noticed and slowed down.

"Yunho-Ah. Are you okay? If there's anything bothering you, you can tell me, you know?"

Yunho just sighed and straightened his back, saying,

"Hyung, Wooyoung likes (Y/N) right?"

"Yeah, oh." Realization hits him, "You like her too, don't you?"

Yunho nodded in disappointment and continued walking, ignoring his hyung. And it stayed like that for the rest of the day, (Y/N) hung out with them without suspecting a thing and life continued on like normal.

Then night fall came and the boys were driving to (Y/N)'s house, Wooyoung already being there since he's living there.

In the car ride there, the boys noticed Yunho's strange behavior.

"Yunho, is everything okay?" Seonghwa asked while looking at the boy, sitting and looking out of the window with crossed arms.

"I'm fine." He muttered, ignoring him.

"Yunho hyung! You're not fine! Just tell us-"

"FINE! I LIKE (Y/N) BUT WOOYOUNG IS GONNA CONFESS TO HER!" He yelled out of frustration then sunk back into his seat.

"I already know she's gonna choose him." He whispered, almost inaudibly.

"Yunho-Ah. If you really love her, tell her how you feel when Wooyoung confesses and see who she chooses." Seonghwa suggested, "Even if she doesn't pick you, remember that she still cares about you. And there are so much other girls out there."

"Yeah don't worry about it too much, Hyung." San cheered, and Yunho sighed letting out a worried smile.

Then the car ride got loud again, like how it usually is and the boys pulled up in front of (Y/N)'s house. Happily getting off and Yunho took a deep breath.

"It'll be just fine hyung. Just enjoy the night." Yeosang said while patting the older books shoulder.

"Thank you Yeosang-Ah." Yunho said while walking in with Yeosang.

"Hey guys! Welcome! To your 58th stay here!" (Y/N) yelled out sarcastically while throwing some popcorn at Mingi.

Let's watch movies! And play games!" Wooyoung yelled out while running to the closet and getting out the board games, and movie CDs.

The night continued on and it was finally time. Wooyoung pulled (Y/N) away from the chaos, or just everyone choking Mingi for cheating in Mafia *cough*.

Wooyoung brought her to her room, to the window, where he would always wait for her.

Looking at the scene, Hongjoong swiftly told Yunho what was about to happen. So Yunho sneaked his way near her room and went to the door that was left open and peaked through.

"Wooyoung-ah... why did you need me?" (Y/N) asked while slowly petting his exposed ears.

Yunho's eyes widenened, realizing he's a hybrid, like Yunho. But things were different, Yunho was a golden retriever hybrid.

'How did I not sense him? How did I not smell him?'

Many questions filled his mind but was interrupted,

"(Y/N) I like yo-"

"I like you too (Y/N)." He said while finally revealing himself.

Wooyoung's eyes widened and he said, "You're a hybrid too?!"

(Y/N)'s head started to hurt out of confusion, and then Yunho's little ears popped out along with his tail.

"So (Y/N) who do you pick?" They both asked while turning to her, her face grew redder and her heart started beating louder.

She thought about it for a moment,

"I pick..."

Who do you guys want (Y/N) to end up with? :) Vote Now

Yunho
or
Wooyoung

Thank you for all the support and I love you guys! ☺️💕✨🌸🌟