- After the argument -

- Caitlyn Pov - 

‘’Used to tell me how you are in love wo-’’ I was singing in the kitchen till I heard someone coming from the stairs. I stopped singing and sat on the kitchen island. Sipping my coffee I made. It was Lando who came downstairs, he looked at me and I looked back. We didn’t say anything just staring at each other. A few hours later Isa and Carlos came into the living room. ‘’So we don’t talk anymore, alright’’ Carlos said looking at us. ‘’I don’t want to talk’’ I said looking at them. ‘’Me either, so shut up already’’ Lando said. I started being mad again but Isa noticed. ‘’Cait, it’s alright’’. Lando was going upstairs to go streaming and I was just being myself hanging on the couch. ‘’So you guys don't talk to each other anymore’’. ‘’Yup, and I don’t wanna at this moment’’. ‘’I can understand Cait, but don’t you want him back?’’ Isa said looking at me. ‘’Of course I do, but he is streaming now so we shouldn’t bother him now…’’ I said looking at the twitch app. 

- Lando Pov - 

I started getting questions about Caitlyn and I skipped them all. Fans were asking what was wrong but I just didn't answer and kept talking with friends. Before I knew fan pages were getting spammed with if we had a fight or if we broke up. We didn’t even have a relationship, so I didn’t care. The only one who cared was Cait, who slowly opened the door and sat on a chair out of the screen. 

- Caitlyn Pov - 

As I walked in his room where he was streaming I sat on a couch. Lando muted himself and looked at me. ‘’So.. you don’t care about me anymore, so I’ll pack my stuff and leave’’. ‘’Cait, I just can’t answer things on stream alright, it is annoying to have an argument with you, but don’t leave cuz I care about you okay?’’ ‘’Lan… You’re an athlete, I’m a singer….’’ ‘’So what does that mean, we couldn’t be together because of our work? We can. And we will soon be okay, very soon’’. As he took my hand looking at me. ‘’Are we a team again?’’ Lando said while I was half crying. ‘’We always were…’’ I kissed him and came a second in the picture but I didn’t care. He unmuted himself and kept on playing. 

As I wasn’t crying anymore and didn’t look like a wrack I came in Lando his stream. Answering some questions and just doing his work, reading the chat because he is lazy. People were saying that I made Lando happy and I smiled and made a screenshot from it. ‘’He loves me chat, he can’t unsee it’’ I said. ‘’I do Cait’’ he said looking at me. I laughed. ‘’So we are going to marry’’ I said laughing. ‘’Not yet’’ he said laughing too. As Carlos came in he started annoying Lando. ‘’So chat did you know Lando and Cait had a huge-’’ ‘’Stop.’’ I said, looking angry at him. ‘’Leave already Sainz’’ Lando said pointing to the door and he left. ‘’Alright chat, I’m going off right now. I hope you have a great day! Bye!’’ as he stopped his stream and the first thing he did was give me a cute kiss. ‘’I needed this..’’ he said. ‘’Me too Lan, me too’’. We laughed and went downstairs together to get some food. Isa and Carlos already left without us knowing. 

‘’So we have the house a whole week for ourselves and then we both need to leave each other’’ he said. ‘’Yeah but I’ll see you soon then!’’ I said looking at him. ‘’We will of course, I can’t live with you’’ Lando said looking at me. ‘’So do I’’ as we both started laughing and making lunch together. We sat on the couch to chill and watch our favourite series together. 

- After dinner - 

I had to get my rhythm back, so me and the members from KARD were going to a little dance studio. Lando brought me there and wished me good luck. We first started to do a little work out and small dances together. 

So when we were dancing it was time to finally prove to Somin that I am a good dancer and not just a dancer. We danced Taki Taki (https://youtu.be/vRqzshbIO8Q caitlyn is the girl with the grey pants) but when we danced I saw Somin working harder and harder. It was kinda a battle about who could dance the best. It was so annoying and I just wished I could leave the room. After the dance we came together and I saw Matthew and Seph being mad again. ‘’So you again thought you could get that dance position didn’t you, Caitlyn?’’ Somin said to me looking at Matthew and Seph. ‘’I think she worked well, Somin, she is maybe better than you. You shouldn’t fucking try to beat Cait because we know she is our main dancer. Alright?’’ Matthew said, looking at Somin who was confused about the situation. ‘’Thanks Matthew, she just tried too hard. I’m going to call Lando… I want to leave’’ I said to them while walking outside. 

When I entered the call with Lando, who was close here and almost there I felt someone taking my hand and turning me. When I saw it was Matthew I was confused. ‘’Matthew what are you doing-’’ before I ever knew I felt a press on my lips. I tried to push him but he held me too tight. When I saw a car stopping I knew it was Lando.. I’m fucked again. Lando walked towards me and coughs. Matthew smirked while I was still trying to push him away. He stopped kissing me and I flew back into Lando's arms who let me just fall. ‘’I don’t know how you are going back, but not with me’’ Lando said, walking away. ‘’Lando? That mother fucker kissed me and I couldn’t fucking go?’’ I said to Lando walking after him. ‘’Sure Cait’’ as he stepped in his car and drove as fast as he could away. As I started to run to Matthew I slapped him so hard in his face. ‘’So you just think you can run over my life, trying me to stop talking with Lando, trying me to make me yours the whole fucking time we are together as a group? You are a piece of shit Matthew’’ I said crying. ‘’Awh, so now because the love of your life doesn’t care for you, you think that you can tell what happened to our manager?’’ he said. ‘’I want to punch you so fucking hard, Matthew. But I don’t want you in a hospital’’ I said walking away from him. Trying not to freak out as Matthew went inside of the dance studio again. He always ruins my life, and now even more. Lando is gone, blocking me from everything. The only one I can call is Isa of Carlos… I started to call Carlos, who knows more about Lando than I do. 

‘’Carlos, I have a huge problem’’ ‘’Cait I know, Lando is here drinking away the pain.. What happened?’’ Carlos said. ‘’I was walking outside the dance studio to get picked up by Lando, Matthew you know him took my hand and kissed me. But because he is so strong I couldn’t escape, now I’m cold and just don’t know where to be….’’ ‘’Alright Cait come to me, Lando just did one glass so he is okay I think. We’re gonna talk’’ Carlos said. ‘’Alright, see ya’’ as I let a uber stop to go to Carlos and Isa’s house. 

When I walked inside the house I saw Lando drinking. As Lando came to me and said: ‘’So you can think that you can fuck up my life, why are you here again?’’ I was confused. ‘’You just drove away and I didn’t even have a change to explain to you what Matthew did’’ I said looking at him while he was drinking his beer. ‘’It doesn’t matter Cait, you kissed him back?’’ ‘’If you looked close you saw that I was pushing him Lando, you saw his arms, he held me tight and I didn’t have a clue what to do. He said after the kiss that he wants to ruin this for us, but if you don’t mind I’ll go back to South-Korea. To my family in the army…. Take this Lando’’ as I gave him the necklace with the letter L. 

As I walked away I saw Lando walking after me and he took my wrist. ‘’Is that true, Cait?’’ he said. ‘’About Matthew, Yes? Why the fuck would I lie as I love you with my whole heart Lando Norris’’ I said with tears in my eyes. He also started to tear up. ‘’Cait I just, I just don’t know what to say. Can we forget this moment’’ he said looking at me. ‘’So… we aren’t over?’’ I said looking at him. ‘’Nope’’ as he gave me a hug. ‘’Where is Matthew, Cait. I want to punch him so hard’’ he said. I kissed him ‘’No worries about that punch part, he got a hard slap in his face’’ I said looking at him. ‘’Promise it won't happen again..’’ he said. ‘’I promise Lando, my lips belong only to you’’ I said. ‘’Damn what a huge regret to do this to you’’ he said. ‘’No problem Lan. Let’s get home’’ I said looking at him as I took his hand and he gave me the car keys.