Part 3

Your pov:
I looked at them 'Can i trust them' i asked mysel i suddenly heard something i quickly turned my head and saw a mouse "should i ?" I thought "yea totaly " i begann to go Into my hunting stand (is it what you call that?) I watched the mouse closly and then charged at it the both skeletons just watched me i catched the mouse and bit it (it dead now U-U)
I walked with the mouse to Sans and he got down to my level and held out his hand signaling me to hand over the mouse but i just turned and walked to the corner he followed me i put the mouse in the corner Sans tried to reach it ,i started to growl he continued to reach for it and i took the mouse into my mouth bevor he could reach it i started to munch on the mouse but soon realized that i didn't like the taste Sans still held his hand out and becouse he did try to get it the whole time i just spite it into his hand and tried to clean my tounge with my paw .Sans chuckeled a bit , trew the mouse into the trash and came back to me i started to clean my front paws when i was done Sans alreadtly sat next to me i was kinda tired i sniffed on him then laid myself into his lap he lifted me and went to the couch ,lied down and lied me back down and soon we both were asleep.