Chapter 10

"Fraudrin. By any chance, is that a human body?" the girl with pink hair asked while floating "that's right, using this body has been quite easy" Dreyfus, no, fraudrin replies with a smirk.

"Hey, how come only we escaped?" asked the boy with red hair "because I didn't have enough of the apostle of the goddesses' blood to break the seal. My apologize" replies fraudrin nonchalantly.

"Bottom line, there isn't much, is there?" the girl with spikey hair says while looking elsewhere boredly.

"By that, you mean the presence of goddess, giant and fairy races is barely enough to detectable?" asked the man with the small mustache.

Hendrickson began to start breathing heavily. "During the war 3,000 years ago. They lost most of their power. Just like we did. Essentially. it's the humans who rule Britannia now" "my goodness, the most short-lived fragile, and helpless of the five races? Is now in control?" the girl with pink hair says nonchalantly not caring.

"Hey! You were the only one who escaped being sealed, right? What have you been doing all this time?" the tall man with red armor says with amuse laced to his voice.

"I had a lot going on. I only regained self awareness ten years ago. Not only that, this pesky group called the seven deadly sins, together with their sin ally, got in my way" fraudrin says with annoyance laced to his voice. "Meliodas, huh?" the boy with black hair spoke with a smirk again, Dreyfus thought of tenshi, but didn't want to bring it up till they had time to rest.

"Bottom line is, I'm tired. I want to rest" the girl with dirty blonde hair said yawning. "Yes, before we do anything else, our first priority should be to get some rest. The affects of the goddess' seal has depleted our magical powers. I'm pretty sure Edinburgh Hill is to the east. Let's go" when the ravenette haired boy had said that, all ten of them began to fly towards East leaving Hendrickson.

"Just wait for me, tenshi.." the ravenette boy says as he flew with darkness over his arms.

~to the sins and tenshi~

After the earthquake, tenshi and the sins, well excluding gowther and Merlin, began to go back to the tavern. Not daring to ask questions, tenshi was in deep thought of everything. Trying to prossess everything. Meliodas went closer to tenshi and whispers "let's talk about this later. Let's just go back and pretend nothing has happened so we don't have to worry the others. Alright?" meliodas says with a serious voice. Tenshi looked back at him with also seriousness, she nodded in agreement but sadly looked away. Meliodas then started to Pat her back for comfort and tenshi smiled at meliodas warmly.

They were then back at the tavern. Meliodas and tenshi started to go back to how they were like nothing happened and started to clean around the bar. The door was suddenly opened to reveal a silvernette "sir meliodas!" Elizabeth yells getting meliodas' attention.

"Hey there, Elizabeth!" meliodas says with a smile. Tenshi looked at Elizabeth with a smile but turned away knowing what would happen next.

"Is it true you're about to go on a journey?" asked Elizabeth "sure thing!" meliodas says with him high pitched voice. "Right, then I'll start getting ready to go, too!" Elizabeth says happily. Tenshi stopped cleaning the tables and looked away "no need" meliodas says now nonchalantly.

'Oh big sis.. I am so sorry..' tenshi thought sadly "but sir meliodas..!" Elizabeth says sadly while jogging towards meliodas who was putting the cups back "you said when this incident was over, We'd set up the shop together again" Elizabeth continues. Tenshi started to clean the table again slowly but had her head down "doesn't sound like me" meliodas says with a nonchalant face.