Safe and Sound

As the battle of Hogwarts raged on, you were right in the middle of it all, desperately trying to find a place to take cover.

As careful as you were being, there was no escape of this battle and the danger it carried within it. When you were about to turn around the next oncoming corner, a death eater came into your view, and you froze. You weren't sure if it was from fear or if somehow, time had frozen. Your heart was racing and sweat was stuck to your skin as you waited for something to happen, for your fate to happen.

You closed your eyes and braced yourself for what was coming your way.

"Such a pretty little thing...it's a pity that soon you will be no more."

His bitter words shook you to the core as you let your eyes slightly open to peek at him, only to see him raising his wand and was about to say the most unforgiving curse. You closed your eyes once more and accepted the fact that you were to die exactly where you stood. But just before any more could be said, you felt someone step in and pushed you behind them, shielding you. You assumed it to be one of your friends who have come to your rescue, but as you heard Bella's voice, it shocked you.

Was she really helping you?

"Not my Y/n, you bitch! Avada Kedavra!" She has killed the death eater that almost killed you, and you couldn't believe she saved you out of sincerity.

Once the death eater was good and dead, Bella made sure you were okay and not hurt before taking your hand leading you to wait she called her safe haven.

She was the only one who knew about the place, besides you now. Once you arrived there, she told you to go in and when you did, she hid you there from the battle and the danger it very well could bring to you.