ANNOUNCEMENT

Since i'm back here in wattpad i decided to continue what i started here, writing junghyo stories. And also i knew that Jihyo is already dating Kang daniel for a year now, but i don't want to dissapoint junhyo stan/shipper who's still hoping that the two idols would date in the future. So i made up my mind that i will still continue making Junghyo stories for the fans.

Even if it's fanfiction only i wanted to make sure that all of the fans here still happy and recieving romantice excitement. Remember, this is just full fictional only. Don't hate me okay?

I'll make sure that you will love my story and i will try my best to finish it. And the most important part is. I'm Changing the story plot for this part two of the story. I hope y'all understand my decision.

It's been a year i guess since i posted the updated? And i don't remember what the plot of it. So that's why i will edit it from the beggining to the end.

The fact that Jihyo is dating Kang Daniel and  our Jungkook is getting more appreciated it doesn't mean that i will stop writing some stories. I respect both of their careers but it's just a fanfiction.

Keep on waiting for my update and i'm still thinking what should i use as my plot for this. Thank you!