Chapter One~Alola To new Adevntures!~

|~|Luke's P.O.V|~|

"Since Cross won Who's his next challenger?" A guy said "M.." a Girl went to say but Instead I interrupted "I am..." I say in a Low Growl while looking at him as Everyone Gasped "Brother! You can't have a Battle! Remember, you need to find Ental!" Lunar said to me "No, that can wait, He thinks only Strength Matters when Bonds matter more- Bonds make the Pokémon stronger..." I say walking to my spot "Be careful then!" Lunar said Worriedly to me with a Absol by her side "Come on out, Lycanroc!" I say as my Arceus Form of Lycanroc came out of its Heavy Ball "Lycanroc, Let's get this over with!" Cross said as he returned his Incineroar and his Lycanroc walked in front of him "Use Mean Look" I said which it Listened and Stunned Midnight "Use a bunch of Rock Slashes" I said and it Listened once the Stun ended it was almost Passed out which Cross was taken back by this "How the..." Cross asked "He's Gonna be competing to be a Monarch" Lunar said "Heh, I can't believe a Softy made it this Far" He said which I growled "So it's only about you, Huh?! Not about your Partner's?! Not the ones who battle Along your side?!" I asked pissed causing Lucario to lick my hand so I understood and Calmed down "Let's do this.." I say to Lycanroc as I replace my Fightuim-Z with a Rockium-Z "We are one, We are the same, Our Hearts connect as One....We will live in the Crumbling World we call home, Together and Nothing will separate us now! Use Continental Crush!" (I hope I spelled that correctly) I said doing the Poses as I spoke, it used the Z-Move and Cross lost- Badly. "Good Job, Lycanroc, you fought well" I said before Returning it into its Heavy Ball. "Let's go Lucario" I say to Lucario smiling which we both Walked off but I heard something Dropping above Me, Lucario, Absol and Lunar so I pushed them out of the Way, after I did a Net came around me picking me up and I was numb from it being a Very high Electric Net "Brother!!" I heard Lunar call  which all Pokémon around tried Cutting it but it didn't tear. "Ental!" I heard Lunar say happily so I looked and saw Ental jumping at the Net, it ripped and I started Falling which all I felt before Passing our were me being caught by Somebody.

I woke Up a few hours later in a Cave With people around me, I felt Fluff touch my arms and I knew it was Ental. "Oh Good, Your Awake" I heard a Males Soft voice say "No Mate, I'm still sleeping" I said as my Lucario ran over hugging me happily "Your Lucario was Worried about you" a Girl said "I contacted our other friends and their almost here" I heard Lunar say happily "Wait, Their already almost here?!" I asked shocked "Yeah! Their excited to see you after so long!" Lunar said "Hello? Lunar? Luke?" I heard Kiawe's voice ask "There they Are!" I heard Mallow say happily. "Wait, Why Didn't I hit the ground but I felt somebody Catch me?" I asked Lunar "Oh that guy called Cross caught you before you hit the ground" Lunar said happily "Wait? Luke Has a boyfriend?!" The girls asked "N-No! I d-do not!" I stuttered blushing. "Anyways, Who are you guys?" The same Girl with the Piplup asked "We're Luke and Lunar's friends! I'm Mallow and this is Tsareena!" Mallow said happily "I'm Kiawe, you'll see my partners later" Kiawe said "I'm Sophocles! This is Togedamro (I'm hoping that's Correct) and Vikavolt!" Sophocles said happily- once they all Introduced themselves I got an Call from Professor Oak. "Hello?" I answered "I need your Help! MewTwo is back!" He said worriedly "Alright, I'll be there as soon as Possible!" I said "I sent a Private Jet over to bring you guys over" he said "Alright, bye" I said getting up "Bye" he said hanging up and I put my phone away, when I got up a stinging sensation when through out my whole Body "What's happening?, you have a Gash on your leg so you can't stand!" Lunar said worriedly "MewTwo's back.." I said seeing the Jet land in front of the cave come on Lucario and Eevee I said as Eevee jumped on my shoulder, I walked out of the cave "Let is come with you!" Lunar and the others said as I looked back I saw Lunar holding her Rockruff with her Eevee on her Shoulder. "No, I'm going alone, You guys can't get hurt" I said getting into the Jet but they asked again "Fine, get in" I said so they all climbed in. "Welcome aboard, sir and ma'am" they flight attendant said "Fancy" Mallow said "Just like Lillie and Gladion!" Lana Added "You don't have to call us that, just call us Lunar and Luke" Lunar said happily "Alright" he said walking to the Front "Can you guys tell us about your family?" Sorrel asked causing me to have a shocked expression which all me and Lunar's Pokémon were shocked he asked (That are out). "You see...Our Mother and Uncle were part of Team Rocket, but our Father was a Normal Father....E-Except, I was born from my Father and Mother like normal....but my Uncle and Mother has a affair and that's how Lunar was born...My Father and me loved her Dearly but Mother and Uncle Wanted her Dead...." I say in a soft voice Showing emotion for something other than Pokémon, Friends and Lunar "Oh...I'm sorry for Asking..." Sorrel said sadly "No it's not your fault, you were just curious" I said smiling "We've Arrived" they guy said so we all got off which Immediately saw MewTwo's Shadow watching us, so I ran after it.

"MewTwo!, come back! Please! I want to talk to you!" I called out to it finally when I saw it floating over ruins of some kind I walked up to it "MewTwo, Please Listen" I said looking down "I think you know my Mother and Uncle....I know you Hate Humans...I know you hate Team Rocket....But Please if you know that my Uncle and Mother were Part of Team Rocket and you hate me...Just show me or tell me to leave you be" I said looking into his eyes now "Yes..I knew your Mother and Uncle" he said "and Yes I hate Humans.." he finished "Thanks for Answering but...Do you hate me because of my Mother and Uncle?..." I asked and as soon as me and him stared at each other for a bit I felt something telling me that he actually trusts me "No, I don't...I can Tell your not like them, you care for everything around you" he said "Luke!" I heard Lunar say Happily as I was hugged from behind, which as soon as she let go a Mew floated down In front fo her since she was now Beside me. "MewTwo, If you Trust me...Please let me Catch you then Take to a very nice place where you can live in peace without humans getting in the way" I said putting my hand out "Do you really mean it?" He asked "Yes, Yes I do" I said so he slowing grabbed  my hand but as soon as he did I heard a Net being shot at MewTwo and Mew so I pushed Mew, Lunar, my Pokémon, her Pokémon and MewTwo out of the way- once again it was a Electric Net so I was being zapped but before I knew it I was cut Free by None other than MewTow but there was a Midnight Lycanroc here too- wait- I only know one Person with a Midnight form -That's Here with us-, I looked over and Saw Cross Running over to me "You Alright?" He asked wrapping my arm around his Shoulder helping me Stand "Give is MewTwo and Mew, Now" I heard a Guys Voice say which I looked to see the Head leaders of Team Rocket with Giovonnie "Hell No!" Me, Lunar and Cross growled "Fine, Battle us, if we Win we get them Both, if you win you keep them" Giovonnie said "Your on!" I said smirking Evilly "Alright! Show your Crystal heart! Lycan..." Is as about to call out My Moon Form Lycanroc "Please, Let me battle Along Side you" MeTwo said "Alright" I agreed "Let's go MewTwo!" I said "The Girl and the boy can join in too" Giovonnie said "Alright, Lycanroc" Cross said "Let's go my Rock Hard partner! Rockruff!" Lunar said as Tock Ruff and Lycanroc stood beside MewTwo "Use Psychic" I said so MewTwo did so "Use Bite!" Cross and Lunar said together so (Team Rocket took their Pokémon out) they all listened "Keep the Psychic up MewTwo!" I said So he kept them up in the air "Use Stone Hedge!" Cross said "Rockruff use Rock Throw!" Lunar said "Throw Them MewTwo!" I said after Lunar and Cross' attacks hit so MewTwo listened. "Now Let's Mega Evolve!" I said proudly so I took out my Choker with the Mega Evolve Gem thing on it "Let our Hearts combine!" I said as MewTwo Mega Evolved into his MewTwotine X "Quick Aron (I hope I spelled its name right) use Body Slam!" They Buff guy said "Watch out!" We all said so they All Scrambled our of the way except Lycanroc was kinda Not to fast so I said "MewTwo use Psychic!" Which he did stopping Aron's Body Slam "Throw him then we're gonna use a Z-Move!" I said Smirking so MewTwo listened "a Z-Move?" MewTwo and Team Rocket asked "Trust me on this" I said Smiling so MewTwo Nodded and stood in front of me.

I changed my Rockium-Z to my Psychium-Z "We shall become one, In the World Of Pokémon and Trainer, our hearts connect giving us Strength! Now My Amazing and Strong MewTwo use Genesis Supernova!" I said while doing the Poses so he used the Z-Move. Once the dust Cleared it showed all Team Rockets Pokémon out cold "How?- What?- We won't forget this!" Team Rocket said before leaving "Luke and Lunar, always remember you have your Uncle and Mother's DNA so you will become one of us soon enough" Giovonnie said before leaving causing Luke and his Pokémon to growl "Calm down" MewTwo, Lunar and Cross said so he sighed "Guys! I found them!" Ash yelled as they all came racing in but stopped seeing Cross "Trying to pick a.." he was about to say "He helped me and Lunar, show him a little respect, please" I interrupted "Yes, he did the two" MewTwo said while Floating next to me "Woah, It's MewTwo and we should get Professor Oak" Sorrel said "Mew" Mew said Floating next to MewTwo "And It's Mew!" Kiawe and Lana said "Meet me and Lunar's Partner's, I have MewTwo and Lunar has Mew" I explained "Your teaming up with MewTwo and Lunar's teaming up with Mew?! That's Amazing!" We all heard Professor Oak say. After that we all chatted before we all left Cross asked for Me to stay and everyone to meet me at the Lab, "Yes, Cross?" I asked (His Pokémon went with everyone else and Cross' were in their Pokéballs) and before I knew it, I felt warm lips against mine which my eyes widened since I knew it was Cross. I melted into the kiss without realizing it in which he did it rougher causing me to moan into the kiss and he pulled back smirking "Don't tell anybody, you got me Kitten?" Cross said in his stern voice which I nodded and he left. I was a blushing mess, I left to go find everyone.

|~|To Be Continued|~|

~Word Count- 2,000~