Chapter 1

Chapter 1

   Dawn composed and ready herself to confess her feelings towards her bestfriend Richard , she knows that her bestfriend was deeply inlove with her sister Monica but Monica saw Richard as his Kuya and even ship Richard to her Ate but Richard refused the idea of him being inlove with his bestfriend.

"R-richard? c-can we talk? " Dawn approached Richard.

"Dawny,sino yung kasama ni Monic sa table? " he ignored Dawn's favor.

Niyuko ni Dawn ang kanyang ulo at sinagot ang tanong ni Goma.

"B-boyfriend niya yan,Goms" she tried to smile despite of being rejected.

"Boyfriend niya? may boyfriend siya?"

"Can I talk to you first?"

"Dawn,if that's about your feeling again then my answer is still the same,I love your sister at tingin ko di na ata magbabago yun"

"Goms,kahit man lang ba isang katiting wala kang nararamdaman sa akin?"

"I-im sorry,Dawn"

"S-subukan mo lang,handa akong magpakamartyr for you to move on "

"And why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you"

"Ayokong saktan ka pa lalo  sa ideya mo,Dawn tama ng ganito ,pareho tayong nasasaktan at pareho tayong masasaktan in the future kung i pupush pa natin ito" and he walked out and lead himself to their parents table.

  Nag-iisa si Dawn sa table ng biglang lumapit ang lalaking kay tagal ng may gusto sa kanya at alam din nito ang pagkagusto ni Dawn sa bestfriend niya.

"Malungkot ka na naman" Dawn just give him a forced smile . " He rejected you again? " diretsong sabi nito.

"As usual,what do you expect? love me and unlove Monica ,na first love niya? " she smirked and punched him jokingly.

He then hugged Dawn  and comfort her.

" Ramdam kita,sana ako nalang kasi eh " biro ni Aga.

"Lea loves you so much,Aga,please wag mo siyang itulad sakin,our situation was so complicated ,I love Richard and he loves my sister and Lea adores you and------

"Yeah! and I love you " she cut him off.

    They laughed on Aga's silly jokes when Richard interupted them both wearing his "maattitude look" . They stared at Richard while Dawn's head was still on Aga's and Aga's hand was on Dawn's shoulder.

      Richard raised his eyebrow ,he got irritated by what he just saw.

"Hinanap ka ni , Tita" he coldly told Dawn while his eyes was on Aga's hand.

"S-sunod ako" she awkwardly said kasi nahihiya siya sa pangatlong confess at pangatlong reject din niya kanina.

"Why don't you come along with me?"

"It's okay,Richard, I can manage" and managed to give him forced smile.

"Let's go." he commanded.And Dawn quickly stood up 'coz he knows Richard when his mad or irritated.

"Ahm,Aga,I have to go,thank you for accompanying me" and kissed him on cheeks.

"The pleasure is mine,Dawny" he winked and kiss Dawn's cheeks too.

    While on their way to their parents' table Monica obstruct their way with the smile on her face.

"Naks! the ship is sinking na ba?"

"Monica---"

"Tumigil ka nga Monica" she quickly stopped her sister before Richard stop and say words that might hurt her. " Gotta go,guys, puntahan ko lang si mama" and she didn't wait for the two's reply and lead herself to her mother's table.

Gulong gulo si Monica sa inasta ng ate niya dahil di naman ito ganun noon.

"Kuya,nag-away kayo?"

"Hindi,Monics"

"Then why she acted that way?hmmm! inaway mo no? kuya talaga eh! sige ka you rejected ate's love for you baka magsisi ka na wala ng kukulit sayo na mahalin siya"

"I don't care,Monica! you have a boyfriend already?"

"ah,yes kuya, kaya ayoking tanggapin pagmamahal mo kasi I love him and I love you as my Kuya,bagay na bagay kayo ng ate pero mukhang wala ka naman pakialam sige ka baka sumuko siya"

"That's what I'm waiting for,Monica,nasasaktan din naman ako na nakikita siyang nasasaktan kasi syempre bestfriend ko yun pero I can't really give her what she want and can't give her the love she asked.

-Kailan mo pa kaya makikita ang halaga ko? sana yung panahon na pipiliin mo na ako sana di pa ako sumuko-