unexpected death

It was a bit hard for me, every time I ask myself if I am the right person for you. Worried a lot, because I had nothing I could do for. Even no longer to hold you.  My heart is broken into pieces because of your unexpected death. I wish I had a word to comfort my own self to sustain this grief, to tell myself that you’re not really gone.  To feel you’re tender touch and no longer feel alone. Walk hand in hand like we use to do.

 How will I accept that you’re life here on earth is through. Time keeps on ticking by our dreams not yet fulfilled, all the hopes of a future that we were going to build. How can be my heart minded when it has broken. It’s really hard to see tomorrow, when I can’t accept it today.

I wish I would have listened and spent more time with you only to look at you forever. I never meant to hurt you or to make you cry. Regret for me now to cry because you’re gone.

Time will not erase the pain, words will never be explained. I will treasure the warm feelings you brought into my life. I will cherish every memory of your precious love and care. A precious memories to carries me trough.  I might not be able to give you the whole world when you live, but a promise to be only for you, a person just for you.

Until the time comes for us to walk hand in hand again, and stay by your side forever.