The 25th Bam x Fem!Reader (Angst) Part 1

The 25th Bam
(Angst 🦋)
Inspiration from my TOG OC's background (kind of)
This is gonna be a long story :>
—————————————————
When she first saw Bam again after all of the years she was forced away from him, she was happy. It was the happiest day of her life. To see the young boy grew up and learn things in her care, but only to be separated from him by her family breaks her.

Arie (Y/n) first saw Bam when he was in the dark cave. She went in and helped Bam in her own kindness.

Bam looks up to her. He sees her as an angel that comes to him from the sky. Her white hair, silver eyes, and smooth (s/c) skin, convinced him further that she truly is a beautiful angel sent by the gods to accompany him.

She played with him, tells him stories, eat together with him, and sings him to sleep. She will do everything for him as he would do everything for her.

Just the both of them are enough for each other.

Only when Jahad recognize her potential and made her a Jahad princess, everything went down.

Their temporary heaven was slashed down by the Arie family's sudden recognition and attention towards the exiled Arie that was to become a princess of Jahad.

(Y/n) slowly started to come less often and Bam slowly but surely, sees the light in her eyes getting dimmer and dimmer.

"(Y/n)..?" Bam asks, clearly worried of his precious angel.

(Y/n) gives him a big smile to dissipate his worries.

"Yes, Bam?" She answers.

"Are you sad?" Bam's question broke her forced smile in a second and it returns back as fast.

"No I'm not Bam. I'm happy that I'm here with you! I'm very happy!" (Y/n) exclaims as she hugs the precious boy tightly as they laughed together.

(Y/n) is not lying. The only time when she's happy is when she's down here, in the dark cave, with Bam.

Bam.

He's her sunshine. She loves him so much. He's the only source of happiness to her. Only him.
.
.
.
.
Only him.

"(Y/n)?! Where are you going?!" Bam's panicked and sad voice echoes throughout the dark cave.

(Y/n) had told him that she will be going far away. From him. From her happiness.

"I'm sorry, Bam. I can't tell you. I really hope that we can meet again somewhere. Higher than here. Then we can be together again..." (Y/n) replies softly as she held back her tears.

She holds the hands of her love. Yes. Her love.

Bam obviously didn't know and recognize her love. He can't understand it. He can't understand the type of love that she have for him.

"(Y/n)..." Bam whispered as he sees her head, looks down to the ground. Her hands slowly hold his tighter and tighter.

"I'm sorry. If only I'm weaker. If only I can just stay with you till the very end. I'm sorry..." (Y/n) apologizes at the confused yet sad Bam.

She slowly moves her arms to hold both sides of his head. She pulls him closer and kissed his forehead.

"Till we meet again... love..."
.

.

.

.

(Y/n) was ecstatic when she finally saw Bam in Evankhell's floor. Even though he didn't recognize her, she's still happy to see that he's okay and well.

Well that's until... she saw her.

Rachel.

She knew who Rachel is. Of course she knew her. The girl who abandoned Bam just to climb the tower.

When (Y/n) finally got the chance to talk to Bam, she stopped herself.

But she can't. She can't stop her still strong feelings to talk to Bam.

So she did.

Bam and (Y/n) became quite close. Even though the infamous exiled child of Khun Edhan is still quite suspicious of her, he would do anything for Bam. So he kept it.

Everything was going well until Rachel got injured in a test, and couldn't walk.

(Y/n) started to act more cold towards Bam and the others. She started to move further and further away from them.

Bam still tried to get closer to her but...

"Throw Rachel away."

"What?" Bam is shocked. He couldn't understand why the Jahad princess told him to do that.

"I said, throw Rachel away." (Y/n) repeated herself, and now emphasizes her repeated words.

Bam's eyes widen in shock and disappointment as he hears her words.

"I... I can't do that! Rachel told me not to betray anyone! Especially girls!-"

"Or the sky would fall on you and crush you?" (Y/n)'s harsh voice made him stop his sentence. He didn't need to continue it anyways. (Y/n) already finished his sentence for him.

"Yeah..." He whispered as he looks down on the floor.

"That's what made you not throw her away? You're afraid of the skies falling on you and crush you?" (Y/n) asks him, her harsh words cuts him deep into his heart.

"No! It's something more than that! I care for Rachel not because I'm afraid the skies will crush me! She's my everything! She's my star and light! Which is why... I will not abandon and throw her away!"

CRACK

(Y/n) could hear her heat crack at his words.

'Oh... yeah...'

Her fun times that she spent with Bam and the others in this floor... made her forgot... that she had also abandoned Bam from her life. She's no different than Rachel, she realized.

She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped herself.

"Suit yourself. I've told you what I want to say. Well then, best of luck to you... to be Rachel's legs. Good bye." (Y/n) said as she turns around and walks away, farther from Bam.

'It hurts...'

Her eyes narrow as she feels her eyes getting wet.

'Don't cry, you fool. You brought this to yourself.. you bring your emotions back. It's stupid..'

Her face returns to it's unemotional state as fast as she feel her eyes tear up.

"... fools..."
—————————————————
So this is all for part 1! :>

I'm so sorry for slow updates :((