Chapter 3

I push myself to get up before the rest of the world.
A fresh morning in Seoul. I started my day with a shower, and made myself a healthy breakfast with bacons and eggs. I was wondering if I'll ever get the job in the Big hit ENT. I mean offc why would they choose me? Why would they choose an Indian over those pretty Korean girls. I didn't have my hopes high because I didn't want to get hurt at the end so I started applying for other jobs. I spit everything that was in my mouth when I saw a notification about my interview at BIGHIT ENT.
I couldn't believe that this is actually happening.
I changed into my grey skirt and white blouse with black heels. My hair tied in a perfect half ponytail.
_______________
After running by a few media agencies, malls, restaurants for a part time job I was excited for the biggest part of my day. INTERVIEW AT BIGHIT!! As I enter the building, I see a very few girls who made it to the interview. They all look calm and experienced which made me nervous. I told the fangirl inside me to sleep for a hour or two because I really wanted this job. After waiting for a while, a lady called me in.
As I got inside the hall I saw a lady with red formal suit and two gentleman in black sitting there to interview us. I greeted them with my sweetest smile and answered all their questions calmly. They seem to be impressed by my fluent English.
"We're quite impressed So Nam ssi. We'll call you later" said the square jawed gentleman.
"Thank you for having me here." I replied as I left the hall. Lost in my thoughts I walked towards the elevator when I bumped into a guy who was walking as if he was blindfolded. He spilled his drink all over me . "Yah!!" I shouted at him.
As I lifted my head up to see him, I was left numb. The blood drained from my face and I felt my world falling apart. Omg it's SEOKJIN!! A tall man wearing grey suit, no tie and a white shirt opened at the collar stood right in front of me.His dark eyes staring at me giving nothing away. His face had a apologetic expression.
"Omo momo chonsongimnida" I apologised for my stupid behaviour!
JIN'S POV~
I was in a hurry and was headed straight to the studio when a little girl bumped into my chest and my drink was spilled all over her blouse. As soon as I saw her face, I forgot all my hurried and was lost in those enchanting eyes of hers. She doesn't look Korean. I saw her rosy lips and wanted to run my fingers across them. "Yah!" She shouted
And I git dragged back to the reality. Before I could apologise she stared at me and instantly bowed and started apologising instead.
Her accent was quite funny so I didn't even realise that I was smiling like crazy.i noticed that her blouse was totally ruined because of me so I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her. She was taken aback. I wondered if she's an army. But the look on his face was more than enough to prove that she was an  army.
"Sir! Rm is calling you" my assistant reminded me.
I looked at that girl for another moment, memorising her face and walked towards the studio.
Sonam's POV~
I have JIN'S jacket wrapped around me. It smells of him and am loving it. I  think am about to faint.