A Small Gift

Crane watched as Po tried his best to paint a sunset. It looked good for his first time.

"So, Po. What made you want to try painting?" Crane asked.

The panda shrugged. "To be honest, I don't know. I mean, I don't just want to laze around all day - and I know, what a surprise to hear that from me. But, something just told me to think of the sun."

He set the paintbrush down to look at his work; the sun's reflection rippled in the water, and a few clouds surrounded the burning star.

"Wow, Po...! That looks amazing." Crane gasped in awe.

Po chuckled. "Thanks, buddy. I'm actually surprised I managed to do this in one try." He signed the painting with his name and a dumpling.

Meanwhile, Tigress opened her eyes and sighed.

Meditation isn't helping me... But I can't go train or leave the Palace.

.... I wonder how Po's doing.

Thinking about her friend, she got up and opened her door, just catching Po leaving Crane's room. She noticed the canvas he held, but couldn't see what he made.

I wonder what he created, she wondered.

Curious, Tigress walked up to Po, who waved at her.

"Hey, Ti. What's up?" He asked.

She motioned to his hand. "I see you were serious about painting. What did you make?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just a sunset," Po answered casually.

Tigress raised an eyebrow. "A sunset? Can you show me?"

Po nodded, leading the way to his room. When Tigress closed the door and turned around, her eyes landed on the sunset Po held in front of him.

Her eyes widened in awe; she was speechless.

Po smirked. "Are my painting skills that amazing, that you lost your voice? Don't worry; the Dragon Warrior knows how awesome he is. No need to tell me."

Tigress playfully glared at him. "Don't get cocky." Her expression softened. "It really is beautiful, though. I saw you sketch before, but this is a step up from last time."

Po chuckled again. "My mind just said, 'Try painting a sunset.' And that's what I did."

He smiled as something came into his mind. "Would you like to have this?"

Tigress blinked, before pointing to herself. "You... want me to have it?"

"If you want it," Po said.

She stared at the picture, before looking up at him with a small smile. "Yes."

Tigress held the painting in her arms, her smile still there. "Thanks, Po. I love it."

Po grinned back at her. "You're welcome."

*Welcome back to another chapter of this book. I hope you all are enjoying this. I just want to say, I have a FanFiction.Net account, and I have already made a book on there. It's TiPoCrossover Lover. Check it out if you're interested.

Anyway, see y'all soon. ☺*