Chapter 5 - Comfort

Both boys stood there not caring they were slightly getting wet under the rain, not that it matters to Bakugo since, no matter what, his shirt will still get wet by Todoroki's tears.

In a soothing circle, Bakugo softly rubs Todoroki's back, while Todoroki tremblingly grips tightly on Bakugo's shirt.

After a while, Todoroki pushes himself slightly away from Bakugo, facing down and wipes his tears away with his right sleeve. His soft hiccups could only be heard by the two boys.

When Todoroki looks up at Bakugo, his face didn't give away that he's concerned for the bicolour boy. However, Todoroki could clearly see the concern in his Ruby red eyes.

He gives a small smile of reassurence to the explosion boy and answers the unspoken question from him.

"I'm alright now Bakugo, Thank you."

Said boy, just grunts and goes to pick up the thrown grocery bags and umbrella. By now the rain seemed to let up, so he closes his umbrella and gestures for Todoroki to follow him back on their way to UA.

A comfortable silence envelops the two boys as they walk slowly to their destination.

Looking up, Todoroki could see the star twinkling in the dark blue and purple coloured sky, and for a moment he had saw a shooting star. The moonlight shining on him causes him to look like a beautiful but damaged angel in the eyes of Bakugo, who had decided to catch a small glimpse of the boy walking beside him.

Bakugo turns his eyes away from Todoroki and looks forwards as thoughts began swirling in his head. Thoughts that consists of:

'Why does he not tell anyone besides Deku about this, if he's hurting so much', 'How has no one notice him hurting this badly', 'How the fuck do I help him...'

Unbeknownst to the explosion boy, Todoroki was trying to walk as normally as possible. As his mind had been distracted at Bakugo suddenly finding him nearly suiciding, he had completely forgotten about his injuries from his 'training'.

'I just have to bare with this pain until we finally reach UA, I don't wanna trouble and worry Bakugo even more than he already is for me'

Todoroki clenched his teeth painfully, as every step makes his muscles and body ache in pure pain.

"Hey Icyhot, you should stop taking those pills or you might end up damaging your body."

Todoroki jumped slightly at Bakugo's voice. He looked at Bakugo, who's still looking forward at their path. Once he later registered what Bakugo had said to him, he hums in acknowledgement as he looks towards their path as well.

" I know that, that's why whenever I get a chance, without my old man knowing, I will refuse to take any pills for both my heat and omega scent."

Bakugo grunt as a response to Todoroki's answer, but the next thing he had said caused him to swiftly look at Todoroki in shock.

" Whenever I go in heat, Iida will be there to help me with it. "

Bakugo stops in his tracks which causes Todoroki to stop as well. He faces towards the Explosion boy with a curious and confuse expression, while Bakugo's eyes widen at him.

"I-is something wrong... Bakugo?"

Bakugo merely blink and shakes his head to clear any thought in them. He looks again at Todoroki to see a now concerned expression on him.

"No, nothing's wrong... I just didn't expect that four eyes knew you were an omega. "

Todoroki softly smiles at that and closes his eyes, as he hums and nod in agreement and delight.

"Honestly, he found out by accident. However, I'm glad he doesn't treat me like some poor defenseless person that can't do anything, but instead treats me like an actual person."

Once Todoroki opens up his eyes, he could see, as clear as glass, that there's appreciation, respect and gratitude in those heterochromia eyes of his.

" So that means he hasn't tried doing anything...bad to you yet....right...?"

It took five seconds for Todoroki to understand Bakugo's implication, but once he did, his eyes widen and he rapidly shakes his head in denial.

"NO! OH, NO! He didn't force himself on me! Iida would never do that!"

Bakugo had not even known he had held his breath and had went stiff, when he let out a breath of relief and his body slowly relaxes.

Both boys, once again began their walk back to their destination. This time an awkward silence encloses around them. Deciding to change the subject so as to lower the tension around them, Todoroki questions Bakugo.

"Hey, Bakugo why were you out here to buying groceries? Did we run out of food?"

Bakugo grits his teeth painfully, once he remembers why and who were the ones to drag him out of here, only to ditch him later.

"Yes, we ran out of food. Those idiotic bastards had the nerve to drag me out here and LATER DITCH ME TO CARRY ALL THIS BAGS BACK TO UA!! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM I'M GONNA STRANGLE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!! OR BETTER YET I'LL HAVE THEM STARVE NO MATTER IF THEY BEGGED ME OR NOT!!!"

Todoroki just stares and blinks at Bakugo's sudden outburst. He stifles a laugh behind his hand once he realises who Bakugo was talking about.

" Oh, your friends-"

Bakugo added with a yell "NOT MY FRIENDS"

"-dragged you out here, I guess it's understandable why they would, since eating is basically their favourite thing to do."

*tch* Bakugo rolls his eyes and mutters out 'If eating is their favourite thing, they might as well become fat.'

"Oh, we're finally back at UA."

True to Todoroki's words they were finally back as they sure the building gradually appearing in their view.

For some reason, Bakugo was quite disappointed that they were back. He clicks his tongue quietly. What the hell is he being disappointed for?! He'd finally back which means he can kill those damn bastards.

"I had a nice time with you Bakugo. Thank you for comforting me. You really can be a nice guy when you want to be. "

Bakugo looks at Todoroki to see a genuine smile on his soft, pale and cute face. He quickly looks away blushing in embarrassment at Todoroki's words, although slightly ticked out at the last sentence. He softly mutters out a, 'whatever, damn half and half bastard... '