TO BURN AND TO SAVE

The year is 2025 there was a man named  Homie D, to his family known as David. This outlaw was at one point a deckhand on the U.S.S  Juicy Pickle, unfortunately he dishonorably discharged on the captains pillow, and in turn he was fired, and had to go to a life of crime to survive, he and his partner (who we will get to later) would become the most famous criminals in American history. his partner was an online computer hack going by the code name “call me king”. And this the the story of how these two got in trouble, got out of trouble, played again, got caught again and died. But don't worry, it’s an a happy story. After his dishonorable discharge, Homie D fled to a small town on the outskirts of Cancun, where he meets his long lost cousin, Gabe, though everyone simply called him Gay for short. Homie D took on the name of Pablo Escobar, he did this any time visiting Mexico. meanwhile his newly found partner rode along beside him through a hovering skype-cam, used to let so called “call me king” know of its surroundings without being seen by those around it. so gay and homie D arrived at the Salty Spitoon Saloon, they got  a couple shots of jagermeister, and started talking about a plan, to get rich. selling vibrating condoms, seeing as condoms take some of the fun out of the experience, Homie D figured the vibrations could make up for that. after listening to this useless chat for long enough, the skype-cam begaim to show life.

“so shall we start with what we are really here to talk about now?” it said  a metallic voice.

“come on cammy, have a little fun!” said Homie D

“we aren't here for fun” the cam said. “and call me king is the name you should use” it added. now facing gay, “you know what we have to offer, now name your price.” .

“hmmm” said Homie D, gay - i'll give you 500 peso, for it

“ i say 1000 peso, king had to travel very far to meet you,” said Homie D “and that just for the traveling fee.”
“stop playing around. 500,000 peso, and thats our lowest offer” the skype cam replied

gay replied “i only have 400,000”

“then we’ll leave” sated the skype-cam, before turning towards the door.

“WAIT!!” exclaimed gay, “ill come up with the extra 100,000, before the end of the week, but i need Homie D to come with me”

the skype came, without turning from the door “no.”

no?

“no. if thats your final offer i'm leaving”

“wait wait wait, who is to decide if i go with him or not, so called ‘call me king’???” questioned Homie D.

“if you want to get blown up or found out, ill let you.” -cam

“pfft ive seen more explosions from you in the back of our el camino than il see out here” complained Homie D

“i would not doubt mexico if i were you” -gay

“Cmon lets at least give him a chance king

                                               “fine, but 500.000 in the week, got it? “

                                          “yes sirm i do understand” -Homie D

“then i'm out” cam turns off, Homie sticks cam in his pocket

alright gay how are we gonna do this man -Homie

i got no idea man- Gay

the king would not be please by that -Homie jokingly

what king dont know wont hurt king- Gay

well i got an idea- homie

what- gay